Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

Palestinians were Palestinians before they were Muslim Palestinians.
No they weren't.

They came with the Caliphate.

That's why they identify as Arab Muslims today. That's why they pray at a mosque called "The Maximum" that was built directly on top of the holiest site in Judaism.

If they weren't Arab Muslims, then they wouldn't be Arab or Muslims.

It's no use you continually attempting to justify Zionism.

YOU are the one justifying Zionism through your antisemitic and impotent posts.

You're proving the need for the state of Israel to exist.

Everything you are doing on this thread is working AGAINST your goal.

Look, you moron, I said Biden makes rational decisions about policy on war. You are barely literate.
No, you said he supports and funds genocide. It's what you've been saying this whole time. Why are you trying to change it now? Because I made you look dumb.

European Jews have no place in Palestine, nor history in Palestine. They were given access to Palestine by a corrupt British government.
The Arab Muslim ancestors of Palestinians built a mosque directly on top of the holiest site in Judaism in a city Mohammed never visited.

Palestinians are the decendants of colonizers and thus have no legitimate claim to the Southern Levant.

Their homeland is in Arabia...that's where they're from, that's where their religion came from.

Arab Muslims came out of the Arabian peninsula to colonize the Middle East and North Africa.

They built a mosque called "The Maximum" on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.

Jews have been living there for 5700 years...Arabs have been living there for 1200 years.

Palestinians have no legitimate claim to the Southern Levant. Arab Muslims don't come from there, they come from Arabia as this map helpfully shows:

1200px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png
That logic means Indigenous Indians should be able to make everyone else move from the Americas you fucking tool

The Arab Muslim ancestors of Palestinians built a mosque directly on top of the holiest site in Judaism in a city Mohammed never visited.

Palestinians are the decendants of colonizers and thus have no legitimate claim to the Southern Levant.

Their homeland is in Arabia...that's where they're from, that's where their religion came from.
Hey dip shit Russian tool

Racism rots your brain

I’m so sorry your brain was so small to begin with that your are gonna die of brain rot so soon

That logic means Indigenous Indians should be able to make everyone else move from the Americas you fucking tool

What I don't understand is why it's OK for Arab Muslims to colonize the Middle East and Southern Levant, to build mosques on top of Jewish and Christian holy sites -including on top of the Temple Mount and in Bethlehem- in order to erase their presence, yet Israel is the colonizer????

How's that work?

Hey dip shit Russian tool

Racism rots your brain

I’m so sorry your brain was so small to begin with that your are gonna die of brain rot so soon
There is nothing racist about what I am saying.

Arabs come from Arabia, not the Southern Levant.

Arabs arrived there 1200 years ago, colonizing it, putting mosques everywhere in order to erase the indigenous religions (Mainly Judaism), supplanting the indigenous culture with their own, and subjugating the dhimmis (Again, mainly Jews).,

No they weren't.

They came with the Caliphate.

That's why they identify as Arab Muslims today. That's why they pray at a mosque called "The Maximum" that was built directly on top of the holiest site in Judaism.

If they weren't Arab Muslims, then they wouldn't be Arab or Muslims.
It's established that Palestinians have inhabited Palestine since the Neolithic era. This isn't in DOUBT- it's not DEBATABLE - it's scientific fact .
Religion as we know it didn't exist in the Neolithic era, it came later. There was no Islam, no Judaism, just simple pagan ritual . There were no Jews, no Arabs- just Palestinians. Accept it- there were NO JEWISH CAVEMEN. Palestine was JEW-FREE.

Back