Pats make superbowl this year 2010/2011

they should have crushed the giants in 07. they were the perfect team that year and had one bad game. This year there offense could be even better then 07 with the new tight ends and running game. Defense is the only ? here but a bunch of young hungry 01 like players. some future superstar kids. see if beli can coach them up.

I remember cheering on the Giants, not thinking they had of prayer of winning. There was that miraculous moment at the end when St. Eli pulled out of a massive circle of defenders ala Bugs Bunny, and threw an impossible 1st down pass.

After the shock, I went over to the local Irish sports pub, and went in to celebrate with all of the diehard Giants fans. There was one damned fine woman there who I think just wanted to end the night with a good fuck, but sadly her boyfriend walked in. Oh, well, it was still a great night.

the pretty boy pats got a bloody nose against the Giants. Go back and look at what the Saints did to them last year and seriously tell me you'd bet on them getting to the Super Bowl.

the pretty boy pats got a bloody nose against the Giants. Go back and look at what the Saints did to them last year and seriously tell me you'd bet on them getting to the Super Bowl.

getting to the superbowl is different then winning superbowl. didn't go that far yet.

you lost too many on defense, Namely Rodney Harrison. He was like Bob Sanders to the colts. Take them out and you have an average defense.

you lost too many on defense, Namely Rodney Harrison. He was like Bob Sanders to the colts. Take them out and you have an average defense.

pats defense is completely overhauled and really wont know what it is until id say week 4 is over. However that being said they are one of if not the youngest defenses in the entire league and probably one of the fastest. Also belecheck is coaching defense this year. You never know. everyone had them written off as one of worst defenses gong into this year. I kept telling my buddies when they were saying 500 this year that a young hungry defense with a superstar coach may be better then you think.

The pats are going to the super bowl?

Aww, isn't that nice of someone to buy them all tickets to the game.

KC has several former Bama players. I can root for them.
They looked like they had a defense this year! Hope it all plays out for them! I haven't got to watch my college games, yet, this weekend for sure! A "red" beer and Kansas at SM, then Ohio and Ohio State should be a good one! Bama plays Duke, that should be easy! I don't know what is playing in my area, yet.

Hey Chap! Lets talk about the JETS! J! E! T! S! Jets jets jets! Yeah boy, you guys looked JUST like the future champions!

Interesting how Chap is no where to be seen once his "world champions" get their ass handed to them by the Jets.

My prediction is Pats win there division and make the super-bowl this year.
:thisisgettinggood:

My prediction is the Pats all go out holding hands to get glamour hair styles like Mr. Bundchen. Then they will skip to the park all the while singing praises to the Jets who beat the crap out of them.

Back