Pats make superbowl this year 2010/2011

they should have crushed the giants in 07. they were the perfect team that year and had one bad game. This year there offense could be even better then 07 with the new tight ends and running game. Defense is the only ? here but a bunch of young hungry 01 like players. some future superstar kids. see if beli can coach them up.

yeah.... that offense looked AWESOME against the J...E... T....S Jets Jets Jets

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

2-0 bitches!!!

Poor Pats are a meager 1-1.

and yes... I say this now knowing that KC is likely an 8-8 team at best... but for now.... 2-0 bitches!!!
Hell the way the 49ers like to beat themselves there is a good chance the Chiefs are going to be 3-0. Hell after the last two seasons, 2-0 is great for those of us that root for the chiefs.

Hell the way the 49ers like to beat themselves there is a good chance the Chiefs are going to be 3-0. Hell after the last two seasons, 2-0 is great for those of us that root for the chiefs.
I knew there was a reason I admired your genius! Go Chiefs!

I knew there was a reason I admired your genius! Go Chiefs!

How did the Alaska lady get to be a Chiefs fan, again?

I actually used to cheer them on, back when Joe Montana was QB. It was a solid team, and they always seemed to be on when I got in front of a tele on Sunday...

I became a Chiefs fan in 1988. My battalion commander had season tickets and had to go off to some school at the Pentagon. He put the tickets up for a first come first serve basis and I got to see 4 home games. They sucked in 88 but Arrowhead was the best place I have EVER seen a game. I became a fan and never looked back. I was a steeler fan before that. Could have had more to cheer about, but didn't feel the emotion I felt for the Chiefs and their fans.

I became a Chiefs fan in 1988. My battalion commander had season tickets and had to go off to some school at the Pentagon. He put the tickets up for a first come first serve basis and I got to see 4 home games. They sucked in 88 but Arrowhead was the best place I have EVER seen a game. I became a fan and never looked back. I was a steeler fan before that. Could have had more to cheer about, but didn't feel the emotion I felt for the Chiefs and their fans.
Yeah! I am a Chief fan through thick and thin!

Defense looks horrible thus far but i still have faith. Lots of young guys on the team coached by Bill. Must be one of the youngest defenses in the NFL. Not worried about offense at all. Tonight's game in Miami will be telling. Jets look best in the east so far but they have shit luck so expect something to go wrong somewhere in the season.

I agree, the Miami game will have a lot riding on it. I picked the Pats to win, but I'm not going to be surprised if Miami pulls it off - especially since its in their park and climate.

well Q1 you saw the defensive mistakes and the penalties.. 2nd half was flash of greatness.
quote tom brady on his 100th win: "I hope im here forever"

Back