Pats make superbowl this year 2010/2011

Me too. I'm not necessarily a Saints fan but watching them play this year...and watching the Patriots play this year...and since it is at NE's home stadium.....I almost see this one as a no contest. I do hope the Saints win though. ABNE (Anybody But New England) :)

JQ2wZ.gif

Well, at least I was right about the Saints going nowhere... The Falcons fell apart on me, and the Patriots managed to drop to New Jersey.

What? Sour grapes? That might make sense if I was jealous. There are zero teams in the playoffs that I care about at all. I do like making fun of people who predict stuff like this and get owned by reality though. It makes me grin.

Out of the teams that made the playoffs I was rooting a bit for Seattle because it would have been funny to have a losing record make it to the Superbowl, and Chicago because I have some friends that will be happy if they win.

I have a wife that will be very unhappy if the Bears make it because it will mean her Packers will have lost. Honestly I would love to see the Jets continue this season all the way to the Superbowl. But as for the Patriots? Ha fucking Ha! Pretty boy gets to watch the game from home.

This is the year of the Defense, and you might make a case that the fired Mangini came up with the lets all stand up D so Brady/Brees/Manning don't know who's coming.

I have a wife that will be very unhappy if the Bears make it because it will mean her Packers will have lost. Honestly I would love to see the Jets continue this season all the way to the Superbowl. But as for the Patriots? Ha fucking Ha! Pretty boy gets to watch the game from home.
Your wife's Packers deserve to lose, just because they are named "Packers"... any group of people who wears fake cheese on their head as a badge of honor deserve long periods of cold in the winter and losing football teams.

Back