Pats make superbowl this year 2010/2011

2 solid wins in a row. Defense getting better under belichick. Bet you guys didn't realize hes actually the defensive coordinator - as in running the meetings.

It got boring after a bit, NE could no nothing wrong and NYJ could do nothing right!

the pats were monsters monday nite. I think they have great chance to make it to the super bowl. The game I enjoyed the most was when they played the Browns.

Here we go Brownies Here we go. Woof Woof!

LOLZ, The Patriots murdered the Jets last night!!! How they expect to overcome that ass-raping is beyond me.

Congrats to Grind and Cawacko.

:1up:

btw everyone knows new england patriots really should be the boston/massachusetts patriots. lol at vermont et al thinking they can ride our coattails to glory

oh what's that? the northeast did something amazing again? hardly news

Uh, dumbass, the Jets are part of the Northeast. So is the state of NJ, for that matter. You should have just said New England. :D
btw everyone knows new england patriots really should be the boston/massachusetts patriots. lol at vermont et al thinking they can ride our coattails to glory

Fuckin' awesome!!

:rofl:

Yeah, I was skeptical when you jumped the gun and predicted at the start of the season, but I see no reason why the Pats won't make it this year. Now, who will play them - the Giants? :cof1:

Yeah, I was skeptical when you jumped the gun and predicted at the start of the season, but I see no reason why the Pats won't make it this year. Now, who will play them - the Giants? :cof1:

id say atl or NO are the top prospects.

Patriots are beating up weak AFC teams. The Saints beat that same Patriots team like a drum last year.

I am a Saint's fan, but I don't see it happening. The Patriots have come alive!

Me too. I'm not necessarily a Saints fan but watching them play this year...and watching the Patriots play this year...and since it is at NE's home stadium.....I almost see this one as a no contest. I do hope the Saints win though. ABNE (Anybody But New England) :)

Back