People keep reporting rule 16 wrongly...

Sounds like a few whiny brain-dead leftists have been reporting me. :laugh:

The bolded is exactly how I like to do it.
The naked man, Mr. Tiny Penis, brandonpresident are all well known snitches. Most of it is paranoia, let it go and laugh at their attempts to create their own "democracy" by eliminating anyone who disagrees with them.

1725360270632.png

Already a rule.

Nope. You are free to edit the quote however you feel. All you need to do is alter the name of the person so that it is obvious. The "obvious" part does not appear to be important to the mods. They will allow the most subtle and nearly invisible changes so long as it was done by "certain posters" apparently.

How about:

No editing quotes

There is no legitimate reason to change what another member said.

When I came on here and found out you were ALLOWED to alter quote boxes (so long as you obviously changed the person's name) I was floored. I tried playing around with it a few times when I was in a snit.

Some posters like Cypress do it all the time but they only SUBTLY change the name (almost as if it is no longer "obvious") but he is allowed to do it as he is a special poster on JPP.

When I came on here and found out you were ALLOWED to alter quote boxes (so long as you obviously changed the person's name) I was floored. I tried playing around with it a few times when I was in a snit.

Some posters like Cypress do it all the time but they only SUBTLY change the name (almost as if it is no longer "obvious") but he is allowed to do it as he is a special poster on JPP.
The pussy posse gets a pass when breaking the rules. Some of us don't get a warning, we just get a double "vacation..."

Nope. You are free to edit the quote however you feel. All you need to do is alter the name of the person so that it is obvious. The "obvious" part does not appear to be important to the mods. They will allow the most subtle and nearly invisible changes so long as it was done by "certain posters" apparently.
Adding FTFY or otherwise making it obvious also counts.

Some posters like Cypress do it all the time only in retaliation and only AFTER I went on a rampage changing quote after quote of his.
I never did it until you went on a rampage altering my quotes, time after time.
I am allowed to respond in kind, even if you cry about it :cry:.

Captain Cunt loves to play that game when he's not being diddled by his Uncle or jerking off at the homeless shelter.

FTFY is about the lamest shit I have ever heard TBH

Captain Cunt loves to play that game when he's not being diddled by his Uncle or jerking off at the homeless shelter.

FTFY is about the lamest shit I have ever heard TBH
6hgdu.gif

Back