People keep reporting rule 16 wrongly...

How did a simple explanation for the rule that was created specifically for a TDS riddled alt leftie who twisted other members posts just to grab attention for himself, turn into a series of long posts where the very individual guilty for the creation of the "Dutch Uncle Rule 16 " is proving why it was necessary in the first place?
At least we can be thankful there's no prohibition against run-on sentences.

Damo posts rule clarification, quick everyone attack Hume for no reason!

shake-my-head.gif
You are the typical soft libtard. Offended by EVERYTHING,...find fault in everyone but you and yours. Laughable. Easy fix,....if you dont like the place or the rules of the place,........get the fuck out. The rest of us like it here,...we will stay and be fine without you,.....to say the least. The rule is simple and has been explained many times. Even a libTARD like yourself and Hume SHOULD be able to understand it .

You are the typical soft libtard. Offended by EVERYTHING,...find fault in everyone but you and yours. Laughable. Easy fix,....if you dont like the place or the rules of the place,........get the fuck out. The rest of us like it here,...we will stay and be fine without you,.....to say the least. The rule is simple and has been explained many times. Even a libTARD like yourself and Hume SHOULD be able to understand it .
You are a typical MAGAt; lies, attacks and never has anything to offer that doesn't include misogyny, racism or authoritarianism. You support a lying, draft-dodging pedophile for President and you've broken your oath to the Constitution by supporting a man who wants to nullify it.

If he does it will be a VERY short hunt! :laugh: In fact,....he would be THE hunted. Real quick I might add.
Tough guy talk from the biggest wimp on the forum. A chickenshit who only joined the military because his daddy made him and who got out as soon as he could like JD "Couchman" Vance.

Is it really any wonder why Fatboy lets his brothers do all the heavy lifting while he works half-days in the family business?

Tough guy talk from the biggest wimp on the forum. A chickenshit who only joined the military because his daddy made him and who got out as soon as he could like JD "Couchman" Vance.

Is it really any wonder why Fatboy lets his brothers do all the heavy lifting while he works half-days in the family business?
Stupid post with zero to do with the actual reality of the situation. Just keep pulling shit out of your ass Dutch and PRETENDING its true,....thats what you do. Fatboy? I'll put my weight and fitness level up against yours any time you want to Dutch. Im 60 years old , 6-1 and 194 and can run all day. What about you? My bet is even at a "dainty" 5-8 you STILL outweigh me! :laugh: Wanna go for a run some time old man, see who drops first? :)

You are a typical MAGAt; lies, attacks and never has anything to offer that doesn't include misogyny, racism or authoritarianism. You support a lying, draft-dodging pedophile for President and you've broken your oath to the Constitution by supporting a man who wants to nullify it.
:magagrin:

Stupid post with zero to do with the actual reality of the situation. Just keep pulling shit out of your ass Dutch and PRETENDING its true,....thats what you do. Fatboy? I'll put my weight and fitness level up against yours any time you want to Dutch. Im 60 years old , 6-1 and 194 and can run all day. What about you? My bet is even at a "dainty" 5-8 you STILL outweigh me! :laugh: Wanna go for a run some time old man, see who drops first? :)
^^^
Fatboy triggered into a rage....again.
8GJ91G0.gif

^^^
Fatboy continues to prove he's so triggered that he's speechless.
8GJ91G0.gif
Fat old man continues to prove he's nothing more than a troll to be pitied. Have fun sitting on your ass again all day Dutch,....real interesting life you have going for you there. I guess negative attention is better than no attention for outcasts liked yourself. Poor bastard.....

Rage????? :laugh: I guess you have never seen rage if thats what you think it is. Too busy running AWAY from it I assume....
For an oversized, pussified POS like you, that's rage. You hide behind your big brothers in a job your father gave you and only served because daddy made you.

I served for over 20 years yet you and your MAGAt friends attack me and label me a liberal because I refuse to support a pedophile and draft-dodging traitor like Donald J. Trump. Fine, I can take lies and personal attacks from scumbags like you, Fatboy. It lets me know who the enemy is. LOL

Fat old man continues to prove he's nothing more than a troll to be pitied. Have fun sitting on your ass again all day Dutch,....real interesting life you have going for you there. I guess negative attention is better than no attention for outcasts liked yourself. Poor bastard.....
QED.

BTW, I'm a lot less fat than you, son. :cool:

For an oversized, pussified POS like you, that's rage. You hide behind your big brothers in a job your father gave you and only served because daddy made you.

I served for over 20 years yet you and your MAGAt friends attack me and label me a liberal because I refuse to support a pedophile and draft-dodging traitor like Donald J. Trump. Fine, I can take lies and personal attacks from scumbags like you, Fatboy. It lets me know who the enemy is. LOL

QED.

BTW, I'm a lot less fat than you, son. :cool:
mmmmmm hmmmmmmm,....sure Dutch, yeah,...whatever you say. BTW,...your envy is showing AGAIN. ;)

Back