People keep reporting rule 16 wrongly...

Fuck off. The rule was enacted because Dutch kept doing stupid shit.
If you keep doin' stupid shit, you might get your own rule if you're still around.
Meant to curb fucktarded behavior, like Dutch's. :laugh:
Your fear and terrified respect for Dutch is delicious. I was going to have a root beer float tonight for dessert, but your sweet sweat is better. :laugh:

I was joking around trying to lighten the mood. Jesus you are grumpy and uptight.
@Matt Dillon , like the vast majority of other MAGAts on JPP, is an elderly, misogynistic Euro-American male who feels he's been cheated of the American Dream by those unlike himself.

He, like many MAGAts, are told they have White Privilege but fail to see it in their lives.* They're losers and they want someone to blame for it.

*FWIW, it's worked out pretty awesome for me. :thup:

... unless you either change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say
So I would like some express clarification on this. The standard editorial convention on quoting is to use square brackets to indicate specifically and exactly the clarifying text that was not from the quoted source. This is usually done to include context when the person quoted did not speak/write that particular context/information in the quote in question.

For example, your quote could be rewritten as such:

... unless you either change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to [specify] that the original poster did not post [those specific words]

Your fear and terrified respect for Dutch is delicious. I was going to have a root beer float tonight for dessert, but your sweet sweat is better. :laugh:
Wow, you're slipping into just about as delusional as that dumbass. :oops:
@Matt Dillon , like the vast majority of other MAGAts on JPP, is an elderly, misogynistic Euro-American male who feels he's been cheated of the American Dream by those unlike himself.

He, like many MAGAts, are told they have White Privilege but fail to see it in their lives.* They're losers and they want someone to blame for it.

*FWIW, it's worked out pretty awesome for me. :thup:
Oh, alright, Fantasy World boi. :rolleyes2:

So I would like some express clarification on this. The standard editorial convention on quoting is to use square brackets to indicate specifically and exactly the clarifying text that was not from the quoted source. This is usually done to include context when the person quoted did not speak/write that particular context/information in the quote in question.

For example, your quote could be rewritten as such:
I prefer the strikethrough and replace approach, but as long as folks know you are "fixing it" and it is clear I didn't post the "corrections" then it's okay.

Back