People keep reporting rule 16 wrongly...

What's the lie? Trump is a pedophile. Are you saying he's not assaulting that girl?

What about this assault on a child???
5007ba.jpg
8dmn6o.jpg

You didn't know that Trump hung out with pedos for 20 years?

5mt8nn.jpg
More lies.

Trump was set to testify against Epstein in 2008.

Epstein plead out so no trial.

Last edited:
How did a simple explanation for the rule that was created specifically for a TDS riddled alt leftie who twisted other members posts just to grab attention for himself, turn into a series of long posts where the very individual guilty for the creation of the "Dutch Uncle Rule 16 " is proving why it was necessary in the first place?

I prefer the strikethrough and replace approach, but as long as folks know you are "fixing it" and it is clear I didn't post the "corrections" then it's okay.
And this is currently being abused by Dutch, replacing entire quotes with strikethrough inserting some insult and saying FTFY.
Is this kind of behavior your intent?

Remember that Rule 16 came about because of Dutch abusing quoting in the first place!

And this is currently being abused by Dutch, replacing entire quotes with strikethrough inserting some insult and saying FTFY.

Remember that Rule 16 came about because of Dutch abusing quoting in the first place!
We'll see, I left room in the rule that I could update it until it truly falls into place. An entire strikethrough though is still fine, we all know you didn't actually say it at that point.

Summed up, Dutch Uncle, Doc Dutch, "Commander " Dutch, or Mr. Tiny Penis, get your friggin' act together and there will be no need for the moderators to keep slapping your hand or making you stand in the corner.

Bah! Grow an extra layer of skin, brah.

Don't let that dain bramaged asshat get to ya.

Seeing his memes is like watching a train wreck. Easily the worst memes on the internet.

I'm not even kidding. :laugh:

It's like a window into his diseased mind.

Last edited:
We'll see, I left room in the rule that I could update it until it truly falls into place. An entire strikethrough though is still fine, we all know you didn't actually say it at that point.
Yet my argument still stands. Dutch is still trying to associate his insult to my quote.

Bah! Grow an extra layer of skin, brah.

Don't let that dain bramaged asshat get to ya.

Seeing his memes is like watching a train wreck. Easily the worst memes on the internet.

I'm not even kidding. :laugh:

It's like a window into his diseased mind.
I am simply trying to show, however, that Dutch likes to flout the rule that was created because of Dutch's behavior, and to try to figure out what Damo intended and what he intends from here.

Back