"People who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

I don't want to suppress any information EVERYONE. But when someone has proven that they have no information and are only here to troll and be childish, it's time to silence them and focus on political debate. I'll try to remember to silence this one and only idiot from now on. NO points. NO subject. No debate=ban.

So, why haven't you been banned, then, NP?

I guess the OP reflects a trend I can appreciate. Now, if these Christians can be less narcissistic and materialistic, we will be on to something.

A millenia of Catholic church history says otherwise...

OH, you mean the political religion.

Guess we should ask them to separate Christ from politics. But we all know what happened when we tried to separate Corporations from politics..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

e who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

A millenia of Catholic church history says otherwise...

Yeah....I'm not Catholic. I do agree somewhat. The Catholic church does many good things...But they're also a greedy lot.

We organize a lot of money, but we also spend a ton of it on the poor. That and the lawsuits we brought upon ourselves by covering up crimes.

Yeah....I'm not Catholic. I do agree somewhat. The Catholic church does many good things...But they're also a greedy lot.

Well then you are most likely protestant, which (depending on the church) may have only 500 years of similar behavior. Or less, there are far too many different churches these days for a pagan like myself to know the history of all of them.

ople who believe in God are more likely to be leftwing, according to a new study."

Well then you are most likely protestant, which (depending on the church) may have only 500 years of similar behavior. Or less, there are far too many different churches these days for a pagan like myself to know the history of all of them.

And Pagans never had blood on their hands or greed in their hearts?

And Pagans never had blood on their hands or greed in their hearts?

Oh no, most asuridly not. I have blood (literally) on my hands every morning. I'm simply stating that the values of the 'church' (whichever church it may happen to be) as they have been demonstrated through the actual deeds of said church, contradict your statement.

Oh no, most asuridly not. I have blood (literally) on my hands every morning. I'm simply stating that the values of the 'church' (whichever church it may happen to be) as they have been demonstrated through the actual deeds of said church, contradict your statement.

Ignorant response then kid. He simply stated that the Catholic Church was mildly or even heavily greedy. Have you looked into the things the Catholic Church has bought?

Kids shouldn't be allowed in political debates.

Ignorant response then kid. He simply stated that the Catholic Church was mildly or even heavily greedy. Have you looked into the things the Catholic Church has bought?

Kids shouldn't be allowed in political debates.

d8f57c43-340a-42ae-9390-4f67d347d882

this is certainly SP's type of thread....a whole playground in which to proclaim that those on the left are better Christians than those on the right......

I don't pretend to be a model Christian. But I was absolutely raised a model Christian.

And just think, all the while those good Christians that raised you were abusing you and beating the shit out of you like you told us in another thread and that’s how you were made into the robust tough bastard you are today, huh bullshitter????

You need to keep notes liar on your past post so you can educate yourself once in awhile about your past fucking lies so as not to keep proving what a fucking lying bastard you are, huh moron?

Back