People Who's Opinion I Respect

Seeing as how Watermark rarely offers a serious opinion, I don't see how you can rank him as highly respectable, Beefy...

GO FIGURE...

When I have been here long enough to be auctioned off, can I ask for a commission?

When I have been here long enough to be auctioned off, can I ask for a commission?

Yes but you have to work up some buzz about yourself first. You can try what Tiana does, which is to put up 'links" to "Naked pictures" of herself on people's profiles, claiming that she thought they were there, but she can't wait she has to take the pic down, maybe next time...or you can try what I do, which is PM members claiming I had a sex dream about them, out of nowhere, and then go into details about it. But it's probably better to come up with your own schtick.

I mean, nobody's just going to bid on you, just because you are hanging around here. You have to do something.

oh what the hell

pic7.jpg

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to miss out on the auctions. The discussions and debates are enough for me.

:rolleyes:

"Last edited by LadyT; Today at 08:12 PM. Reason: pic probably violates a rule so no naked tiana - sorry folks had to take it down "

LOL. I'm pretty sure Damo would make an exception.

Don't listen to Darla. I've decided to open up a man-meat store. I was going to see if damo would put a link to it under the JPP.com store. Toe-Tapper and Mark Foley are all aboard. Can I count you in?

Don't listen to Darla. I've decided to open up a man-meat store. I was going to see if damo would put a link to it under the JPP.com store. Toe-Tapper and Mark Foley are all aboard. Can I count you in?

Well, it doesn't sound as if you will have anything for the hetero shopper?

Well, it doesn't sound as if you will have anything for the hetero shopper?

My people are meeting with Cawacko's people tonight. Also, I think I can convince DigitalDave to sign up. He's getting married soon and can use the extra cash.

Back