People Who's Opinion I Respect

That's a patent lie. I know for a fact that there's much worse things they can say.

This is true. Back in my bar cruising days, the worst thing I ever experienced was simple laughter. Nothing she could have said would have even come close.

I have met guys who will go up to women at bars and ask, "hey, you wanna fuck?" 1/10 times it works, which is roughly 3 bars max. I don't have that kind of personality though... :)

I have met guys who will go up to women at bars and ask, "hey, you wanna fuck?" 1/10 times it works, which is roughly 3 bars max. I don't have that kind of personality though... :)

Eh, I'm not sure I want that kind of personality.

Maybe its unmanly of me, but I was never a fan of the quick pickup sorta fuck.

I guess if you want conquests its good. But the first time is never as good as the ones later when you know the other person. Even if its just knowing their preferences in bed, it gets better over time.

If that were true, Cawacko would be getting laid a few times a month. Instead of coming on here at 3am with sexually repressed incoherent rants.

If that were true, Cawacko would be getting laid a few times a month. Instead of coming on here at 3am with sexually repressed incoherent rants.

yeah it works about 1 out of 10 times. But you have to show up at the correct time after the women are not so sober.

Cawacko is a republican, who would want to sleep with him ?

LOL1 What's funny is that this is exactly what he did, mere hours after you wrote this. You're a prophet now Cypress.

Back