Pet peeves that annoy you?

My only pet peeve about cyclists is when they act like they can have it both ways. I don't mind them being on the road and taking a lane. But when they do that AND ignore stop signs or traffic lights, it pisses me off. Either you are on the road and following the rules or you need to be off the roadway. My g/f is as quick to get mad about it as I am, and she was a serious cyclist for a long time.

Agree completely with the above... the idiots that ignore the rules of the road are why drivers hate all of us.

My only pet peeve about cyclists is when they act like they can have it both ways. I don't mind them being on the road and taking a lane. But when they do that AND ignore stop signs or traffic lights, it pisses me off. Either you are on the road and following the rules or you need to be off the roadway. My g/f is as quick to get mad about it as I am, and she was a serious cyclist for a long time.

Cyclist are required to obey all traffic laws that motorist are and when they don't they should pay the price just like any motorist.

Things that annoy me...

Newkewlar... It's nuclear. New Clee Ar..

Improper usage of Their, They're and There, Two, To and Too...

irregardless... It's regardless. Stop negating a negative...

Axe instead of Ask.

I gots...

Having to repeat something I just taught somebody. If you can't retain information, take notes.

This .... and more. Though the nuclear thing I ok with. I don't like it but it doesn't make me mad like some of the other stuff.

The worst is the last one you listed. If I tell/teach you something ... pay attention because most of the time I am on a schedule and don't have the time to tell/teach you more than once.

Also, don't be satisfied with being ignorant. Try to learn a little something for once in your life. And ... If you don't know what you're talking about...shut up. And ... well, I'd better stop, this could get time consuming.

bikers should be killed. i fucking hate you bikers. i hope you die in a fiery death.

When you put the joystick down and stop playing video games long enough to get up off your couch, just let us bikers know to start looking out for you on the roads.

When you put the joystick down and stop playing video games long enough to get up off your couch, just let us bikers know to start looking out for you on the roads.

i mean i don't just hate bikers just because... They are always in the fucking way, they never move the fuck over, every car on the road has to cross the double yellow to get around them. also it's ridiculous that so many proles in this thread are using anecdotes about the one single time they went 60 miles an hour down a fucking mountain as if that refutes what billy said about bikers being slow.

we didn't spend billions of dollars on a national infrastructure to accommodate bikers.

i routinely see bikers in the middle of the road not moving over, going 20 miles an hour in a 45. that is fucking dangerous. it could get them killed and put me in jail. move the fuck over bikers.

a profile post might have clued me in more. thought you were saying fuck you because of my stance on bikes. (maybe it was twofer i dunno).

Definitely was a twofer, but I don't mind your comments about cyclists so much because you had to have your intestines removed at age 25 for never leaving standing up and not eating anything other than pizza, so you know, I feel I'm gonna have the last laugh Grind. Yep.

i mean i don't just hate bikers just because... They are always in the fucking way, they never move the fuck over, every car on the road has to cross the double yellow to get around them. also it's ridiculous that so many proles in this thread are using anecdotes about the one single time they went 60 miles an hour down a fucking mountain as if that refutes what billy said about bikers being slow.

we didn't spend billions of dollars on a national infrastructure to accommodate bikers.

i routinely see bikers in the middle of the road not moving over, going 20 miles an hour in a 45. that is fucking dangerous. it could get them killed and put me in jail. move the fuck over bikers.

I never see cyclists in the middle of the road, very rarely and just when they're crossing. I seem to highly doubt this story.

I never see cyclists in the middle of the road, very rarely and just when they're crossing. I seem to highly doubt this story.

this is like the most common thing ever darla. It's not even a once in a while thing. It happens ALL the time. maybe where you live is different, I don't know.

You need to learn to read more carefully. He asked if anyone knew of someone going that fast, so people provided examples of how fast they had gone. That was not a refutation of how slow bikers in Detroit are. I have no idea. Here, the bikers are routinely going 15-20 as I stated. That is common here.

As for your 'bikers are in the way'... yeah, well so are the drivers. Try getting clipped by some asshole going 30 who decides you don't have a right to be on the road. Fuck those guys too.

Highways... yeah... bikers do not belong. But residential streets and downtown areas? Please... bikers have every right to be there. The speed differential is not that great.

Again... those that do not follow the law are indeed assholes. They are supposed to be to the right, they are supposed to ride single file (if more than one), being on a road that goes 45 is pretty stupid for a cyclist. Most will avoid if at all possible. The speed differential is indeed too great.

That said... we are lucky in Denver, as the city and suburbs grew, bike paths were put in place to allow cyclists to get just about anywhere without sharing the roads with motorized vehicles. It is awesome. Even downtown they have added paths where possible. Where it isn't possible, they have added bike lanes.

where I lived in WA did that too. Seattle is one of the best biking cities in america. Bike paths and bike lanes EVERYWHERE.

Definitely was a twofer, but I don't mind your comments about cyclists so much because you had to have your intestines removed at age 25 for never leaving standing up and not eating anything other than pizza, so you know, I feel I'm gonna have the last laugh Grind. Yep.

23 :p

but yeah that whole thing was a freak occurrence. I actually eat a lot of salads and wraps and stuff. god just decided to fuck with me.

Back