Pet peeves that annoy you?

You know what I hate? It's when you take a big old knitting needle and you put it in your ear and start banging on it with a ball peen hammer. I hate it when that happens.

Just the other day I was sitting at home thinking about nothing when I took one of those tiny replicas of the Empire State Building and stuck it up my nose just to see how far in it would go, but it got stuck at about the 83rd floor so I took one of those things that you shake and the snow falls inside and started banging on the bottom of it, and I must have banged too hard because it shot up and stuck out the top of my head... I looked like that funny unicorn in the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus!

Things that annoy me...

Newkewlar... It's nuclear. New Clee Ar..

Improper usage of Their, They're and There, Two, To and Too...

irregardless... It's regardless. Stop negating a negative...

Axe instead of Ask.

I gots...

Having to repeat something I just taught somebody. If you can't retain information, take notes.

:p. it was early morning for me, having no sleep on a phone.

The military has a thing about dressing right. err, everything is smoother because we all go right. I think of hallways like roads ,with invisibleline denoting lanes. Stay to the right so we dont get in one anothers way.

Even doors, machines, lines, everything. It irritates me when people go left. Also slow walkers. Like you have a purpose now!

The military has a thing about dressing right. err, everything is smoother because we all go right. I think of hallways like roads ,with invisibleline denoting lanes. Stay to the right so we dont get in one anothers way.

Even doors, machines, lines, everything. It irritates me when people go left. Also slow walkers. Like you have a purpose now!
That likely won't go away. It still bugs me as well. Of course I find myself calling cadence to myself at the gym so yeah.

Another thing that pisses me off is people who have no concept of time. When I say I'm going to be somewhere at a certain time, that means I'm going to be there early. So when you show up 10-20 minutes late, I have lost a lot of respect for you, especially if you don't let me know in advance.

People who ignore the signs that say "Right Lane Closed - 1 Mile"......"Right Lane Closed 1/2 Mile"...."Right Lane Closed 1500 Feet" and expect to merge at the last minute.

People who drive under the speed limit in the left lane on the interstate.

People who go to the express lane with a shopping cart full of crap.

the person that lets the car line cutter in. I think that person is worse. Can't blame the line cutter knowing there will be some sap to let them in.

Bloody hell, are you ex military? I never would have guessed that.

Another thing that pisses me off is people who have no concept of time. When I say I'm going to be somewhere at a certain time, that means I'm going to be there early. So when you show up 10-20 minutes late, I have lost a lot of respect for you, especially if you don't let me know in advance.

I hate the people who are late over and over. If you were late yesterday, leave a little earlier today.

Americans that don't know the difference between England and the United Kingdom.

The Welsh who never stop bitching about how badly they are treated by the English.

Just the other day I was sitting at home thinking about nothing when I took one of those tiny replicas of the Empire State Building and stuck it up my nose just to see how far in it would go, but it got stuck at about the 83rd floor so I took one of those things that you shake and the snow falls inside and started banging on the bottom of it, and I must have banged too hard because it shot up and stuck out the top of my head... I looked like that funny unicorn in the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus!
I know what you mean man. I hate it when that happens!

Back