Pick one: The "Bullitt" Mustang or the "Vanishing Point" Challenger

It's actually better handling and faster than the original. It has a 2X4 steel frame, rack & pinion steering and a Jaguar rear end.
It's the most uncomfortable, loud, difficult to drive, lacks every "creature comfort" and it doesn't even have a glove box. BUT,
it's the most fun, attention grabbing and trophy winning car I've ever driven. In short, it's a blast, but extremely dangerous and
powerful as hell! It'll throw the rear end in front of you with a crack of the throttle in 3rd. gear. It's not for the timid, for sure.

I'm impressed as hell to know someone who has one.

And I'm thrilled that it's you and not some Leftist.

LOL

;)

I'm impressed as hell to know someone who has one.

And I'm thrilled that it's you and not some Leftist.

LOL

;)

Thanks. I'd think a leftist would cry about the lousy gas mileage, no A/C and no top when it rains. That, and the performance would scare the shit out of them :)

He don't drive.

He doesn't?

joe-biden-electric-ford.webp

I was just kidding. That Challenger is pretty kickass. The mustang has always been my dream car though and my uncle had a fastback so its sentimental as much as anything else.

I've had 5 Mustangs over the years. Almost pulled the trigger on a 340 'Cuda, but a '67 Mustang Fastback came in and I bought that instead.

Nice call

I'm a Ford man, my friends say I have blue blood. That 'Cuda was sharp. Black with Keystone Classic wheels that set it off nicely. But being the Ford man I am, I bought the Mustang and put a 429 SCJ in it.

I'm a Ford man, my friends say I have blue blood. That 'Cuda was sharp. Black with Keystone Classic wheels that set it off nicely. But being the Ford man I am, I bought the Mustang and put a 429 SCJ in it.

You don't still have it do you?

Back