Pics from my trip to Thailand!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Here's some pictures of me with some girls I met in Thailand!

Lovely women!

expat-cash-machine.jpg

pattaya-sexpat.jpg

Is being grossly overweight a 'Rules violation'?

11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

Or is that fucking 'Manpurse' he's carrying around?

11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

Sweet Jesus! Is it that 'comb over'? (even the girl on the right has to look away, she can't take it anymore)

Oh. OK. Thanks. (he could have posted MORE pics of Hot Thai Babes, ... and left OUT the image of the fat balding guy with the man purse)

Back