Pics from my trip to Thailand!

You had to be 14 to join Politics.Com. You and I were both forum legal, but, apparently WM was only about 12 when he first registered. So the story goes... :dunno:

I remember how much fun Top Spin had teasing you, 3D and Skidmark about being virgins back then. At least 3D has managed to get laid. I remember him sending me a PM when he banged the fat girl next door.

can you stop lying you fucking retard?

everyone knew I was 18 when I joined politics.com in 2003. Never had to lie. I always bullshitted about my stupid classes I was taking in college.

and you haven't been right about jackshit, just like you were wrong about clinton stomping trump. oh yeah you were also wrong about kerry in 2004.

I was right on super deep level stuff, like the government spying on us, way before snowden talked about it. I am the type that always put tape over my computers web cam.

Clinton did stomp Trump

and Kerry would have won if your shits had not lied about a war hero

Clinton did stomp Trump

and Kerry would have won if your shits had not lied about a war hero

if if if

winning involves being in the white house. sorry but we have an electoral college and it's been that way forever and both clinton and trump knew that going into it. maybe bill clintons wife should have stopped over in wisconsin.

if if if

winning involves being in the white house. sorry but we have an electoral college and it's been that way forever and both clinton and trump knew that going into it. maybe bill clintons wife should have stopped over in wisconsin.

maybe the republicans shouldn't have let Putin stop over in Wisconsin

cheating is not winning

didn't your mommy and daddy teach you that

maybe the republicans shouldn't have let Putin stop over in Wisconsin

cheating is not winning

didn't your mommy and daddy teach you that

muh russia is fake news, and russia did not affect the outcome of the election. sorry desh.

Evince explains a lot. Grind is scared shitless about being exposed by her.

DXSQxWB.jpg

Has anyone else noticed how Watermark just went and abandoned his own thread, after getting spanked??

Old Username-----------------New Username----------------Date Changed-------------Changed By
Tom Penderghastly-------------Watermark------------19:03, 18th August 2018--------Damocles
DISBAND ICE---------------Tom Penderghastly-------12:23, 18th August 2018-------Watermark
Jean-Jacques Dessalines-------DISBAND ICE---------12:29, 6th August 2018---------Watermark
The Wokest-----------------Jean-Jacques Dessalines--20:50, 2nd July 2018-----------Watermark
Thank God 4 Fentanyl--------The Wokest--------------05:34, 17th June 2018----------Irthriuth

Last edited:
Back