Pics from my trip to Thailand!

Him and grind were teenagers who lied about how old they were to join the site

it turns out they are both about my sons age

the little boys have known me half their lives

and I have turned out to be correct about nearly everything I posted since they have known me

them?

no so much

Here's some pictures of me with some girls I met in Thailand!

Lovely women!

expat-cash-machine.jpg

pattaya-sexpat.jpg

these are not the same man guys

haha ... yeah, probably. :)

You know, now that you made me think about it, I'm not sure WHAT the brand of beer was in Sattahip. But in Nam, '33' seemed to be THE beer.

Sattahip is where the Royal Thai Navy is based, certainly wasn't a touristy destination. Did you stay in Pattaya or Rayong?

and I have turned out to be correct about nearly everything I posted since they have known me

them?

no so much

can you stop lying you fucking retard?

everyone knew I was 18 when I joined politics.com in 2003. Never had to lie. I always bullshitted about my stupid classes I was taking in college.

and you haven't been right about jackshit, just like you were wrong about clinton stomping trump. oh yeah you were also wrong about kerry in 2004.

I was right on super deep level stuff, like the government spying on us, way before snowden talked about it. I am the type that always put tape over my computers web cam.

them?

no so much
I think you might be confusing Grind with another poster

Sattahip is where the Royal Thai Navy is based, certainly wasn't a touristy destination. Did you stay in Pattaya or Rayong?

I stayed in Sattahip, they did have a small american air base up the road called Utapao.

I sat in front of that place until like midnight (they wouldn't let me in) totally ripped and too paranoid to take a Baht Bus back to Sattahip. I had this stash of weed in my sock that this girl and I sifted through to get all the sticks and seeds out. Finally this guard comes over and tells me I should get going because "it gets a little dangerous", so I catch this fucking Baht Bus, get back to Sattahip, get out, hand the guy like 20 Baht (or whatever it was), he starts to make change, I hold out my hand, ... then the Diver drives off and the guy in the back just waves at me as they drive off. >>>I guess it could have been worse<<<<

Did you ever try any of the black opium over there? I was in Nha Trang and these guys asked me if I wanted to go do some opium.

I stayed in Sattahip, they did have a small american air base up the road called Utapao.

I sat in front of that place until like midnight (they wouldn't let me in) totally ripped and too paranoid to take a Baht Bus back to Sattahip. I had this stash of weed in my sock that this girl and I sifted through to get all the sticks and seeds out. Finally this guard comes over and tells me I should get going because "it gets a little dangerous", so I catch this fucking Baht Bus, get back to Sattahip, get out, hand the guy like 20 Baht (or whatever it was), he starts to make change, I hold out my hand, ... then the Diver drives off and the guy in the back just waves at me as they drive off. >>>I guess it could have been worse<<<<

Did you ever try any of the black opium over there? I was in Nha Trang and these guys asked me if I wanted to go do some opium.

U-Tapao is now an international airport earmarked for expansion as an alternative to Suvarnabhumi airport.

U-Tapao is now an international airport earmarked for expansion as an alternative to Suvarnabhumi airport. It is also used by the Thai military.

Funny how liberal right-on Septics bang on all day long about LGBT rights, how many different genders and pronouns there are, gender neutral toilets, and rail on against racism. Yet when it comes to SE Asia they act no better than some southern redneck. I guess you can take the boy out of Mississippi but not take Mississippi out of the boy.

Last edited:
can you stop lying you fucking retard?

everyone knew I was 18 when I joined politics.com in 2003. Never had to lie. I always bullshitted about my stupid classes I was taking in college.

and you haven't been right about jackshit, just like you were wrong about clinton stomping trump. oh yeah you were also wrong about kerry in 2004.

I was right on super deep level stuff, like the government spying on us, way before snowden talked about it. I am the type that always put tape over my computers web cam.

You had to be 14 to join Politics.Com. You and I were both forum legal, but, apparently WM was only about 12 when he first registered. So the story goes... :dunno:

Back