Pics from my trip to Thailand!

You’d be insane to have anything to do with any sort of illegal drugs in Thailand and weed is illegal. Executing smugglers is fairy common and lengthy sentences for casual users are standard.

"After the United States built military bases in Thailand during the 1960s and stationed tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers there, the marijuana industry exploded and cheap, powerful pot became as readily available as beer."
“With an eighty-cent bottle of gin purchased at the PX,” one Vietnam veteran remembers, “you could trade for a pack of twenty Thai sticks.”
“Almost every corner, every house, they have it in the yard growing. The older people, they will like it. The working heavy guy, he will like it,” said one retired Thai grower, “but they use for medicine also, when you really feel fever. So if you have nothing there, you can get like one branch, and ground it up.”
https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/thailands-legendary-marijuana/

I guess things have changed. :(

No...you’d be out of your mind to do that in Thailand but the use bamboo for just about everything else. It’s pretty handy stuff to have growing around.

Malaysia is the country where you'd be insane to take drugs. There are industrial quantities of pharmaceuticals available at Thai Full Moon parties. Pretty sure the police get paid off handsomely to look the other way, went to one on Kho Phangan a few years back. Watermark should go there, he might finally get laid by a woman off her head on yaba.

Last edited:
My impression was that it was culturally accepted on a par with alcohol in the West. (that was years ago, so things may have changed?)

Yeh it goes on but the penalties can be severe if caught, however the police will probably let you go if you pay a 'fine'.

Yeh it goes on but the penalties can be severe if caught, however the police will probably let you go if you pay a 'fine'.

I was there in the late 60s, and ganja and bamboo bong pipes were common. The only time the Police would react, would be if a Foreigner was smoking weed, and the ONLY reason, would be to collect a 'fine.

I was there in the late 60s, and ganja and bamboo bong pipes were common. The only time the Police would react, would be if a Foreigner was smoking weed, and the ONLY reason, would be to collect a 'fine.

If you really want to smoke weed then Otres Beach, Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the place.

If you really want to smoke weed then Otres Beach, Sihanoukville in Cambodia is the place.

I can smoke weed at my house, it's a lot closer. :)

I'm a little more interested in the 'edibles'. At my age, I have no interest in getting Blitzed, but rather easing some aches and pains, you know, that 'slightly mellow' stage.

hahaha ... I haven't been to Cambodia, but I'm guessing the girls there are of the same slight body types as in Thailand. The best fuck I ever had was in Sattahip after smoking ganja with this young attractive Thai girl. I wish I would have had a tape recorder ... not for her screams ... but for mine.

There's something about the scenery there, it's captivating.

I can smoke weed at my house, it's a lot closer. :)

I'm a little more interested in the 'edibles'. At my age, I have no interest in getting Blitzed, but rather easing some aches and pains, you know, that 'slightly mellow' stage.

hahaha ... I haven't been to Cambodia, but I'm guessing the girls there are of the same slight body types as in Thailand. The best fuck I ever had was in Sattahip after smoking ganja with this young attractive Thai girl. I wish I would have had a tape recorder ... not for her screams ... but for mine.

There's something about the scenery there, it's captivating.

That beach still has a bohemian feel to it, it won't last much longer though. The big hotels are eyeing it up and will be sure to f strong it in due course like they did to Koh Samui and Phuket.

That beach still has a bohemian feel to it, it won't last much longer though. The big hotels are eyeing it up and will be sure to f strong it in due course like they did to Koh Samui and Phuket.

This G.I. asked me if I wanted to get some girls and go to the Beach and boat out to this island. So we get to the Beach and get Papa-san to boat us out to this little island, he breaks out a bong and we toke abit. Get to the island where there is a small hut selling stuff, we buy some French beer and these little pieces of meat wrapped in leaves. After we get done, same thing happens, this guy comes out with a bong and we all pass it around taking a few hits. Then we all get naked and go swimming. We're all frolicking around and I become transfixed on the scenery around me. The lush mountains in the background, the perfect water temperature, the super clean air quality, ... and I start getting a boner. I'm in about chest deep water and more or less by myself, I keep getting aroused just standing there, transfixed by the beauty of my immediate surroundings. As I stand there just taking it all in, I become aware that I'm about to ejaculate. I shake my head and "what the fuck". I get back to 'reality' and in minor shock as to what I just experienced. I look around, the others are about 20 feet away and aren't doing anything erotic. So I'm wondering, WTF just happened? Was it the scenery, the weed, the fucking French beer? Anyway, I join the others and put it out of my mind.

Years later, I watch a Viet Nam era 'War Movie' (Apocalypse Now?), I don't remember the name. And there's this scene in it about a group of guys out in the middle of nowhere, camped out on a hillside, waking up in the early morning. The camera pans around filming the usual activities, ... there's a shot of a guy off to the side staring at the mountains off in the distance, as the camera zooms out, it looks like the guy is taking a morning piss, you see this guy 'shaking the dew' off his dick. The camera stays a second longer ... and leaves you with a question: is he 'shaking the dew' off his dick, or is he masturbating a 'morning woody'? The people that have never been there would never notice that, the people that HAVE been there (like MY little episode in the water) can easily relate to that scene.

Back