Pics from my trip to Thailand!

You just haven't been here long enough to know that Tom used to post under his real name; but Watermark knew it and knew what he was dong, regardless of his proclamation of being "unaware".

11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

That's true. Ignore me, ... I'm the new guy.

USF is using a really anal interpretation of the rules

We often change our names to troll versions of another name. As long as its not clearly meant just to trick others it's allowed. Like I could name myself "USFREEISATARD", but I couldn't name myself "USSFREEDOM9111".

Like his savior Trump USF's desired enforcement of the rules depends solely on his affinity with a person, he is not capable of understanding neutrality.

we don't enforce rule 11 very often unless it gets very out of control. with regards to posing i think we are more strict when people might take peoples actual names, or have names very close. I think if the name were just prenderghastly or w/e that wouldn't cause any confusion.

We often change our names to troll versions of another name. As long as its not clearly meant just to trick others it's allowed. Like I could name myself "USFREEISATARD", but I couldn't name myself "USSFREEDOM9111".

You're a sad man Mark, I feel sorry for you.

This isn't Amazon; but you could try it; because:
11. No Posing. Definition: Creating a "troll" account that matches another user's account. These accounts will be banned, leaving your other account open. Unless it was done for the purpose of intimidation, you will likely lose permanently all access to the site if such is the case.

we don't enforce rule 11 very often unless it gets very out of control. with regards to posing i think we are more strict when people might take peoples actual names, or have names very close. I think if the name were just prenderghastly or w/e that wouldn't cause any confusion.

So are you saying that Watermark isn't in violation; because I could see Waterstain or TheFowlWoman being popular?

:facepalm:

So are you saying that Watermark isn't in violation; because I could see Waterstain or TheFowlWoman being popular?

:facepalm:

it ultimately is subjective based on how confusing the name is and how much it trips people up and how much of a problem we think it's going to cause. we are currently discussing it.

but guess who gets to make that call?

it ultimately is subjective based on how confusing the name is and how much it trips people up and how much of a problem we think it's going to cause. we are currently discussing it.

but guess who gets to make that call?

I understand and was just looking for clarification. :D

Back