Picture Thread

Here's another bizarre picture of me, off of a cell phone, I believe:

n516466216_2195159_2950.jpg

Have you seen any movies on VHS, lately?

Don't answer the phone!

[edit decided i hate the picture i posted]

i also realized i only have "3 normal" pictures of myself. everything else and im going off

I understand. I could post my Wonder Why Woman from Halloween.

Oh, yes, Gen. George makes a great addition to the wall of my parent's basement!

There's actually a smaller copy hanging above the piano upstairs, I believe.

I have a really nice replicated Declaration framed, but not hung up. The reason being I bought it for my husbands study when we lived in a McMansion in Ca...maybe someday when kids move out I'll make one of their rooms a psuedo study and get to hang it again.

Anyways, I should have added all you youngsters are cuties...

Yes, actually, the other day when I was there, we watched City Slickers on VHS. In addition to that, my parents have a Beta Machine and tapes, but I think it might have finally broken down... :)
I met a guy once that has a machine that converts CDs to 8 track tapes...

I met a guy once that has a machine that converts CDs to 8 track tapes...

:lol:

My dad used to have a Lincoln Crown Victoria that played 8 Track tapes. We also had a large 8 Track player in the house that someone gave us for the tapes, but it broke.

On a side note, my mom once hid (and lost) an 8 Track tape from me when I was about 5, because I fell in love with this song, and she decided that I was a bit young to be fawning over it:

Its the quintessential cop car. My brother in law had one painted dark blue and we called it the "cop car".

Ford supplies every law enforcemnent agency with vehicles. I used to work for CA state Parks and State police. One time we had to go pick up all the new cars and trucks...made a caravan. The CA HWY Patrol uses the mustang.

Ford supplies every law enforcemnent agency with vehicles. I used to work for CA state Parks and State police. One time we had to go pick up all the new cars and trucks...made a caravan. The CA HWY Patrol uses the mustang.
They supply the TV producers as well. Remember the 60's show The FBI? The star had a different Ford every episode.

'65-'74, with Efrem Zimbalist Jr. It was a Sunday night family classic.
efrzimbalist.jpg

http://www.nndb.com/tv/395/000051242/

I remember the movie, but it takes a good memory to remember they had a different car each episode! My family loved the show. My mother thought Efrem was cute! Stephanie his daughter starred in a series with Pierce Brosnan, can someone help me with the name, please. I loved him then, I love him now!

Back