Please

Define, semi immediately Thank you

You aren't welcome, imbecile.

semi

1. n. Abbreviation for ‘semicolon’, when speaking. “Commands to grind are prefixed by semi-semi-star” means that the prefix is ;;*, not 1/4 of a star. 2. A prefix used with words such as ‘immediately’ as a qualifier. “When is the system coming up?” “Semi-immediately.” (That is, maybe not for an hour.) “We did consider that possibility semi-seriously.” See also infinite.

https://www.definitions.net/definition/semi

Define, semi immediately

Thank you

LOL. It means, not immediately while trying to appear as if it's priority. It's just a bullshit way of trying to appear concerned without actually giving a flying fuck. I hope this helps. :D

Why, did Biden say that? I doubt it, probably more like, zhemee mammeedly. How did you even understand? Are you sure that's what he said?
Nope, it was your guy, Trump. You aren’t listening to his rally, marching in front of the TV saluting?

You almost make it sound sensible.

After decades of listening to the rivers of bullshit flowing out of Washington DC, I'm now fluent in political phrasing. :)

Trump claims he's not a politician, and while he's one of the most inept ones to be elected to office, he's still a politician and speaks like one.

Nope, it was your guy, Trump. You aren’t listening to his rally, marching in front of the TV saluting?

I actually have to work for a living. But seriously if you're going to be the grammar police for Trump, it's a little hypocritical that you never say shit about Biden. Actually it's a lot hypocritical.

After decades of listening to the rivers of bullshit flowing out of Washington DC, I'm now fluent in political phrasing. :)

Trump claims he's not a politician, and while he's one of the most inept ones to be elected to office, he's still a politician and speaks like one.

You're an asset! I will be using you in the future for Trump speak.

Back