Please

Hello Phantasmal,

Pray tell, what have I missed? I just did a 90 minute Zoom conference with my family. It was the injection I needed, you know “love is a drug”. My family is so incredibly thoughtful, quick, funny. I encourage using Zoom’

All these online social media things are useless to me. They all want you to sign up and give personal info. If I could do it anonymously like here, I would be in. I don't do FB, Twitter, none of that.

I don't want to sign up for things online, don't want my name on lists which can later be compromised by future advanced malicious software.

I have resorted to calling everyone I know and simply having conversations. Some emails and texts, too. And still I wonder about my privacy in doing that much.

We have given away so much to big marketing...

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Trump says the heat of Spring will kill it and all will go back to normal at the end of the month.

Yeah, he says a lot of things that turn out to be false. It is usually best to assume the opposite of what he says. That is more reliable.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Yeah, he says a lot of things that turn out to be false. It is usually best to assume the opposite of what he says. That is more reliable.

Good advice. I see him as just the entertainment section of the daily briefing with Vice President Pence, doctors Birx and Fauci along with the Surgeon General and other experts providing the factual section of the briefing.

Hello Phantasmal,

All these online social media things are useless to me. They all want you to sign up and give personal info. If I could do it anonymously like here, I would be in. I don't do FB, Twitter, none of that.

I don't want to sign up for things online, don't want my name on lists which can later be compromised by future advanced malicious software.

I have resorted to calling everyone I know and simply having conversations. Some emails and texts, too. And still I wonder about my privacy in doing that much.

We have given away so much to big marketing...

Agreed about "social media". You can have an account, just make up a fake identity. Of course it's more difficult for a long lost cousin or schoolmate to find you, but so what?

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Agreed about "social media". You can have an account, just make up a fake identity. Of course it's more difficult for a long lost cousin or schoolmate to find you, but so what?

I'm too honest for that. I would talk about who I am, others would know, use my name. Advanced SW would make short work of getting around that, connecting the dots. No. The best way to keep your name out of search engines is to not have it out there.

I also understand that even though I never began a FB account, that FB has files on me anyway. It seeks out all of everyone's contacts, friends. It is insidious. I do not think that is a good thing for privacy.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

I'm too honest for that. I would talk about who I am, others would know, use my name. Advanced SW would make short work of getting around that, connecting the dots. No. The best way to keep your name out of search engines is to not have it out there.

I also understand that even though I never began a FB account, that FB has files on me anyway. It seeks out all of everyone's contacts, friends. It is insidious. I do not think that is a good thing for privacy.

My friends know who I am on FB, FB and every scammer on the planet does not. :)

Even so, I don't use it much except to be notified someone has "tagged" me or I'm asked to "check my FB page".

Back