Please

So in other words, you are making up some paranoid fantasy that someone got into your JPP account, changed your name, and it's all Phantasmal's fault? Either you were drunk again when you thought that that actually happened, or it's a flare-up of your usual paranoia.

It never happened. You put "retired teacher" on your profile because LV called you out on your lies about it, and so did plenty of others. There's something pathological about someone who insists on claiming a career that they never had. Esp. when they start making up lies about their profile being hacked.

https://i.imgur.com/S17Kpaw.jpg[/QUOTE]

Well, in all fairness to TOP, she could have partied too much, had a blackout drunk then forgot she'd changed it. :cool:

[IMG]https://davidjrodger.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/drunk-in-bath.jpg

I'm truly surprised Trump hasn't fired or forced Dr. Fauci out for disagreeing with Trump's world view. Is it only a matter of time?

Dr Fauci is the most trusted person in America!
If Trump fires him,he will be on every network daily telling the truth.Truth is something Trump fears!

Life is Golden is female. Everything else is correct though.

I hope she doesn't go to her favorite dining place when things are back to normal and insult her wait staff, who were laid off when the non-essential businesses were closed, and call them lazy fucks. She might get something more than mayo in her wrap.

When this started LiG said it would die out because it was 80's in Florida.
How did that work out?
Coincidentally Trump said that too!

I replied to you on the other thread...If you need more info than I provided, I'll send it to another mod...but all I left out was the name change....
(I would have reported it at the time if I trusted you;))

Why is it any of your fucking business?

Ewww! No, she's a female. I'm not sure why she's spazzing out about ppl not going into work because of the COVID pandemic. Probably afraid, like most conservatives, that someone's going to get something she isn't getting.

I think we know what she isn't getting,which is why she's so cross!

When this started LiG said it would die out because it was 80's in Florida.
How did that work out?
Coincidentally Trump said that too!

...Trump said it would be gone by the end of April. Only a couple more weeks and all back to normal! Woot!

Well I looked and found this. It's from the New Hacker's dictionary. Apparently it's for the nerds at MIT.

A prefix used with words such as ‘immediately’ as a qualifier. “When is the system coming up?” “Semi-immediately.” (That is, maybe not for an hour.) “We did consider that possibility semi-seriously.”

https://books.google.com/books?id=g80P_4v4QbIC&pg=PA402&lpg=PA402&dq="semi-immediately"&source=bl&ots=6pgssugqUc&sig=ACfU3U03MnxqRtl5C7R_aMd6a1Zjs-toqQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX-66p5N7oAhWYZM0KHfuyCw4Q6AEwA3oECAsQNQ#v=onepage&q="semi-immediately"&f=false
https://www.definitions.net/definition/semi

I always take Trump and his supporters semi-seriously.

I think we know what she isn't getting,which is why she's so cross!

Maybe someone will take pity on her and give her a mercy fu...well, you know...or just give her a box of D-cell batteries.

Then again.....

3w77ic.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation, but I'm certain that some of our more paranoid members won't believe anything that goes against their world view. Kinda sad, but there is nothing to be done for them.
Writing can be like DNA, certain things you can't hide. Many 'tells' in writing. You are a sock.

Dutch is not a sock. I’m waiting for your information on the profile change, thanks

If you don’t trust me, please send it to another mod, we would really like to get to the bottom of this! Thanks
As if anyone believes a lying sack of shit like you.

Hilarious.

You fucking troll.

Hello Phantasmal,

Trump used the term, semi immediately. I’ve never heard anyone use that term. He also said the virus was a genius, because it’s going all over the place.

'Semi immediately' - an unsupported wish that something happens soon, made by a semi-stable genius.

Back