Political evolution toward liberalism.

How many of you Republicans are still admitting you were against West Point allowing women? Remember when this was a huge issue and many Republicans were so against it. Now to be against allowing women into a publically funded school would be political suicide.

The Right trails in social progress, the drag there feet and kick and scream until the tide is so strong they can no longer fight it, then they pretend they were always for it.

It will be the same with issues like this one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ame-sex-wedding-in-military-academys-history/

Gay marriage in general...

and

Marijuana...

Well said, my friend!

I don't care how they flip flop as long as they cant cheat in elections they will DIE as a poltical force.

they can spew their idiot ideas to their little ( and I do mean little ) hearts content

Moving towards liberalism isn't evolution, it is a slow steady decline into ignorance.

But you're a dimwit who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their".

Yes, you really are THAT dumb.

Awwwww...observe the desperate Dim Bulb TD trying to divert the discussion away from the OP because it makes him uncomfortable.

we sure will see. your party cant cheat without getting caught this time. they also have not won an election without cheating for decades

How do you explain Obama getting elected, Desh? Was there a shortage of magic cheating powder?

Oh, did you spit in a Black Vietnam veterans face?

don't you see its inevitable? Change is the only constant, all great empires fall, etc. whether or not it happens in my immediate future is the only question, and I don't think I'll be a young man when it does.

We are driving our country into the ground. With a purpose, perhaps, but nonetheless, our future is bleak.

Change is constant, it is not however constantly bleak or always bad. I think we are on course for some huge changes, but more likely than not they are good changes not bad.

Often Conservative equate change with disaster, they are not the same thing, once Cons learn that change will go more smoothly.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...consent-decree

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / January 14, 2013

cheating is cheating and you cant win an election without it

Change is constant, it is not however constantly bleak or always bad. I think we are on course for some huge changes, but more likely than not they are good changes not bad.

Often Conservative equate change with disaster, they are not the same thing, once Cons learn that change will go more smoothly.

I hope you are right, but just in case, I'm profiling nations to move to, and putting extra away for the move.

Did you spit in the face of a Black Vietnam veteran, Desh?

Was he wearing an Army jacket?

Is that why you're ashamed to tell the truth, Deshy?

I hope you are right, but just in case, I'm profiling nations to move to, and putting extra away for the move.

If the Shit really hits the fan, the extra you put away wont help you move. It wont be about money or goods, it will be about physical ability.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...consent-decree

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / January 14, 2013

cheating is cheating and you cant win an election without it

So where does this prove that repubs cheated in 'every election for decades'?

Is lying cheating, Desh?

Back