Political evolution toward liberalism.

pure fucking nonsense. They want to promote COMPETITION within schools. COMPETITION helps to raise the bar overall.

Pretending funding is an issue, shows you are simply a partisan hack on this issue. We pay more per capita for education than most developed nations, yet our education system sucks.

Some believe that, but the basic effect of many of the plans the Republicans promote is to weaken the schools in the poor and weak areas while strengthening the schools in the upper class more powerful areas. When a school fails at educating kids, you don't cut the funding, you get involved and see what needs to be done to make it work. Taking funding away from a failing school only acerbates the problem, especially when that school is the only real option for the poor kids in that zone.

When a school fails at educating kids, you don't cut the funding, you get involved and see what needs to be done to make it work. Taking funding away from a failing school only acerbates the problem, especially when that school is the only real option for the poor kids in that zone.

How does throwing more money at failed schools work, exactly?

Got success stories to share?

Remind me, who fights voucher programs that allow kids to escape failing public schools?

How many of you Republicans are still admitting you were against West Point allowing women? Remember when this was a huge issue and many Republicans were so against it. Now to be against allowing women into a publically funded school would be political suicide.

The Right trails in social progress, the drag there feet and kick and scream until the tide is so strong they can no longer fight it, then they pretend they were always for it.

It will be the same with issues like this one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ame-sex-wedding-in-military-academys-history/

Gay marriage in general...

and

Marijuana...

No....as a matter of fact I don't remember that......records show that
more Democrats voted against admitting women than Republicans....
and a Republican President promptly signed it into law when it passed.....

So.....I'd say you're full of shit and trying to re-write history as usual.

How does throwing more money at failed schools work, exactly?

Got success stories to share?

Remind me, who fights voucher programs that allow kids to escape failing public schools?

Throwing money at them does not necessarily make them work. Cutting their funding certainty does not making them work.

No....as a matter of fact I don't remember that......records show that
more Democrats voted against admitting women than Republicans....
and a Republican President promptly signed it into law when it passed.....

So.....I'd say you're full of shit and trying to re-write history as usual.
Cite?>

Throwing money at them does not necessarily make them work. Cutting their funding certainty does not making them work.

So you admit that more funding doesn't work? Because you haven't presented a single instance in which it did.

Why do Democrats oppose vouchers that allow kids to escape failing schools?

Some believe that, but the basic effect of many of the plans the Republicans promote is to weaken the schools in the poor and weak areas while strengthening the schools in the upper class more powerful areas. When a school fails at educating kids, you don't cut the funding, you get involved and see what needs to be done to make it work. Taking funding away from a failing school only acerbates the problem, especially when that school is the only real option for the poor kids in that zone.

Completely fabricated bullshit Garud. Show us any evidence of such...

He was asked twice for evidence of anther claim he made in this thread. Here's his answer:

Two very different points dipshit. This is why you are ignored and consider a buffoon and Supercandy is worthy of debate.

Education has gotten cut in California an it's a bluest of blue states. Do you have any evidence of your claim?

What claim are you asking for evidence of? The one yahoo is asking about or the one Supercandy is asking about?

So your replies to me were an example of being "ignored"...LOL.

Sometimes I reply, often I simply find you to be such an idiot I dismiss your comment and ignore. Depends on my mood and your current level of stupidity.

Sometimes I reply, often I simply find you to be such an idiot I dismiss your comment and ignore. Depends on my mood and your current level of stupidity.

I submit the possibility that when I have you stumped, you opt to pretend I'm "not worthy" of an answer, Counselor.

Do you deny the allegation?

Back