Political evolution toward liberalism.

I submit the possibility that when I have you stumped, you opt to pretend I'm "not worthy" of an answer, Counselor.

Do you deny the allegation?

Just continue thinking that, the truth is obvious to anyone of any level of intelligence who might be reading. I'm not so concerned.

Im beginning to think hes a confused pathological liberal trying to help the dems .

he doenst realize dems don't like deception

but that is all part of his pathology

Im beginning to think hes a confused pathological liberal trying to help the dems .

Maybe but I sure would not want his likes on our side of the political spectrum.

He's a freaking troll. He spent months on this board posting as a Democrat. Now he's changed his shtick and is posting as a Republican. It's a free board so you can respond to him if you want but you know what his deal is so don't act surprised when you get idiotic responses from him.

Some believe that, but the basic effect of many of the plans the Republicans promote is to weaken the schools in the poor and weak areas while strengthening the schools in the upper class more powerful areas. When a school fails at educating kids, you don't cut the funding, you get involved and see what needs to be done to make it work. Taking funding away from a failing school only acerbates the problem, especially when that school is the only real option for the poor kids in that zone.

Back that up or feel free to admit you are full of shit.

Back that up or feel free to admit you are full of shit.

I would have to do research to come up with backup, to me its common sense but you are free do disagree. If I have more time tomorrow I will look into it... If I find I am wrong, Ill let you know.

they nNEVER want to give more money to schools.

they say money will only make it worse.

Just like they "HELPED" the Post office

Supercandy, answer my question...

What do you believe is the natural result of cutting a school's funding?

They want to dismantle our government in any way they can.

they cheat the people in elections.

they are fucking traitors to this country

Back