Poll: 'Roe v. Wade'.

Will new Supreme Court overturn 'Roe v. Wade'.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Becki Falwell Blew Her Son’s Friend After Band Practice: Liberty University Student"
https://www.towleroad.com/2020/08/becki-falwell-oral/

"A former Liberty University student and friend of Jerry Falwell Jr. and Becki Falwell’s son Trey told Politico that Mrs. Falwell performed oral sex on him after band practice in 2008 when he spent the night at the Falwell residence."

Ol' Becki sure got around.

From the link: "The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages.”

“She was the aggressor,” according to the former student."

Does it really make a difference if "she was the aggressor"?? She blew her son's friend says enough.

The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages. She was the aggressor,” according to the former student. Does it really make a difference if "she was the aggressor"?? She blew her son's friend says enough.

So someone says.

Is there any evidence?

I have two anecdotes from my small town past; The Baptist minister's beautiful daughter got pregnant in her senior year. Abortion. Years later, a fiend's daughter was impregnated at a Baptist summer camp. She was 14.

Cool stories.

rqjip.jpg

They didn't have to. Abortion was and still is legal in Michigan.

Maybe. Republicans have been giving lip service on the subject for decades. But, when we get right down to it, conservative females also have unwanted pregnancies.

So now this only allegedly happened in Michigan?

specialpleading.jpg

You didn't answer my question, and you'll need to provide verifiable evidence of your claim.

Cool stories.

rqjip.jpg

There is no need for that. Those were anecdotes, not my personal experiences. Are you suffering early-onset dementia? The poll asked if people believe that Roe V. Wade will be overturned, not your opinion of abortion.

And yes, those anecdotes show that sex trumps Jesus. People will do what they think is best for their families, regardless of what they might say on anonymous message boards.

There is no need for that. Those were anecdotes, not my personal experiences. Are you suffering early-onset dementia? The poll asked if people believe that Roe V. Wade will be overturned, not your opinion of abortion.

And yes, those anecdotes show that sex trumps Jesus. People will do what they think is best for their families, regardless of what they might say on anonymous message boards.
Don't worry about JPP's foremost Hitler Youth leader. He's like that.

There is no need for that. Those were anecdotes, not my personal experiences

You said they were from your small town past.

What do you think anecdotes are when they are used to bolster an opinion?

Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes: evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

I have two anecdotes from my small town past; The Baptist minister's beautiful daughter got pregnant in her senior year. Abortion. Years later, a fiend's daughter was impregnated at a Baptist summer camp. She was 14.

Ol' Becki sure got around.

From the link: "The student was 22 at the time of the encounter, near the start of Liberty’s fall semester. He said she initiated the act, and he went along with it. But despite his rejection of further advances, he said, Falwell continued pursuing him, offering him gifts and engaging in banter through Facebook messages.”

“She was the aggressor,” according to the former student."

Does it really make a difference if "she was the aggressor"?? She blew her son's friend says enough.

Does it really make a difference if "she was the aggressor"??

How many women fall back on the "Poor little me, HE forced himself on ME!" excuse.
I have no problem with 'Becki' being a 'Player'. It's the HYPOCRISY that is so disgusting ... and hilarious.

How many women fall back on the "Poor little me, HE forced himself on ME!" excuse.
I have no problem with 'Becki' being a 'Player'. It's the HYPOCRISY that is so disgusting ... and hilarious.

In this case it was MILF blowing a kid her son's age. There's gotta be video and pix out there on her.

How do you know the tale is true?

Back