Poll: 'Roe v. Wade'.

Will new Supreme Court overturn 'Roe v. Wade'.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You say Then are you telling me that during your service you wouldn't lift a finger to save a comrade in arms? Sorry but life is sacred to me and all people of moral fiber. To support abortion of a non viable fetus is one thing to say life isn't sacred goes against everything the nation stands for.

Nice try, but you and I both know we take care of each other so we will better serve our nation by neutralizing the enemy even if this means innocent men, women and children are killed. Now tell me again life is sacred when our nation is so good at killing?

So no one had abortions then? Prove it.

Son, he said abortions were legal. Abortions are as old as history. It could mean death for a tribe on the move for a woman to have too many young children.

Son, he said abortions were legal. Abortions are as old as history. It could mean death for a tribe on the move for a woman to have too many young children.

How can someone claim to have too many children then do the very act that could produce more? That's called an excuse.

How can someone claim to have too many children then do the very act that could produce more? That's called an excuse.

Sorry, I didn't know your balls never dropped at birth. You wouldn't understand.

Nice try, but you and I both know we take care of each other so we will better serve our nation by neutralizing the enemy even if this means innocent men, women and children are killed. Now tell me again life is sacred when our nation is so good at killing?

You are really stretching to justify your BS theory. Why did we enter the European war? Why did we bomb Japan? To save fucking lives! You cannot compare war to abortion. One is a necessary evil and people die in war the other is choice. Sorry no comparison.

I drop them on your wife's chin on a regular basis. Try to stop me.

If that were true then why don't you understand women don't always have a choice about having sex? Especially in those days when women were property?

You are really stretching to justify your BS theory. Why did we enter the European war? Why did we bomb Japan? To save fucking lives! You cannot compare war to abortion. One is a necessary evil and people die in war the other is choice. Sorry no comparison.
They were all good kills. Thank you for agreeing "Some people need killing!" LOL

It would be hypocritical if you claimed "life is sacred" on one hand then assist, if not actually pull the trigger, taking life with the other.

For your wife, it is true. She's the one that keep begging for it.
LOL Tough talk from a guy who admitted to the entire forum he doesn't understand why women just didn't have sex when traveling to the West or homesteading on the Frontier.

LOL Tough talk from a guy who admitted to the entire forum he doesn't understand why women just didn't have sex when traveling to the West or homesteading on the Frontier.

Tough talk from a guy that can't keep his bitch in line and knows she'd rather be with a real man than the POS she married.

They were all good kills. Thank you for agreeing "Some people need killing!" LOL

It would be hypocritical if you claimed "life is sacred" on one hand then assist, if not actually pull the trigger, taking life with the other.

Utter and total BS. You keep trying to compare war to abortion. Ok I'll play your silly game. A cop is facing an armed suspect the cop like me believes life is scared. Under you asinine logic the cop should just let the bad guy shoot him or escape. Sorry your BS doesn't wash.

They had them, There was not any significant objection to it. Just like in biblical times.
It varied a bit among different cultures, and cultural needs, but most agreed it was a personal thing. Where they drew the line varied, but I think most considered the Third Trimester too much, but First Trimester okay with the Second being more controversial. Usually that was from males treating their women as property and broodmares. It's a main argument today with "father's rights".

Utter and total BS. You keep trying to compare war to abortion. Ok I'll play your silly game. A cop is facing an armed suspect the cop like me believes life is scared. Under you asinine logic the cop should just let the bad guy shoot him or escape. Sorry your BS doesn't wash.

The bullshit is on your part. You are saying "Life is sacred" on one hand and condoning the nuking of Hiroshima with the other. That's fucking hypocritical. I'm saying life isn't sacred and some people need killing. That's being honest and realistic. Where we draw the line is a matter of debate.

Another factor is you supporting a Nanny State to dictate a woman's choices and her health. I support her right to choose. Again, where we draw the line is a matter of debate, not the "Life is Sacred" bullshit.

It is clear we will never come to an agreement. You believe life is meaningless I believe it is sacred. Guess we will just have to disagree. As far as I'm concerned this debate is at an end.

It is clear we will never come to an agreement. You believe life is meaningless I believe it is sacred. Guess we will just have to disagree. As far as I'm concerned this debate is at an end.

Now you are just lying. Do you understand why you are a hypocrite? Why are you lying by falsely claiming I think life is meaningless?

You lie about about me then take your football and go home? WTF?

Back