Poll: 'Roe v. Wade'.

Will new Supreme Court overturn 'Roe v. Wade'.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now you are just lying. Do you understand why you are a hypocrite? Why are you lying by falsely claiming I think life is meaningless?

You lie about about me then take your football and go home? WTF?

You really are quick to call others liars.
Sorry hot shot but you yourself say life is not sacred! If life is not sacred then it's meaninless. That bub in not a fucking lie. If you don't think life is meaningless then get off your fucking high horse and explain what life means to you!!!! Come on got the balls?

That's true. But the Evangelicals are the ones pushing the Agenda. Trump knows what he must do.

I have two anecdotes from my small town past;

The Baptist minister's beautiful daughter got pregnant in her senior year. Abortion.

Years later, a fiend's daughter was impregnated at a Baptist summer camp. She was 14.

Sex trumps Jesus.

You really are quick to call others liars.
Sorry hot shot but you yourself say life is not sacred! If life is not sacred then it's meaninless. That bub in not a fucking lie. If you don't think life is meaningless then get off your fucking high horse and explain what life means to you!!!! Come on got the balls?

When they lie about me, you can bet your sweet bippy I'm quick to call them liars.

Correct, life is not sacred. Why, in your world, does that mean the same thing as "You believe life is meaningless"? Obviously life has meaning, but it varies from person to person.

You're the one who claims life is sacred then supports the use of WMDs. How do you resolve the conflict in your head? Situational ethics and some world class gymnastics?

When they lie about me, you can bet your sweet bippy I'm quick to call them liars.

Correct, life is not sacred. Why, in your world, does that mean the same thing as "You believe life is meaningless"? Obviously life has meaning, but it varies from person to person.

You're the one who claims life is sacred then supports the use of WMDs. How do you resolve the conflict in your head? Situational ethics and some world class gymnastics?

Only God can decide who's life is of a lesser value! Thus you are trying to be God with your attitude. You are one of those people who think you are better than everyone else. Sorry but you aren't better than anyone here.

Only God can decide who's life is of a lesser value! Thus you are trying to be God with your attitude. You are one of those people who think you are better than everyone else. Sorry but you aren't better than anyone here.
You and I do it all the time. So does the US government.

Now you're acting like a spurned girl on Prom Night by spinning another lie.

I have two anecdotes from my small town past;

The Baptist minister's beautiful daughter got pregnant in her senior year. Abortion.

Years later, a fiend's daughter was impregnated at a Baptist summer camp. She was 14.

Sex trumps Jesus.

"Becki Falwell Blew Her Son’s Friend After Band Practice: Liberty University Student"
https://www.towleroad.com/2020/08/becki-falwell-oral/

"A former Liberty University student and friend of Jerry Falwell Jr. and Becki Falwell’s son Trey told Politico that Mrs. Falwell performed oral sex on him after band practice in 2008 when he spent the night at the Falwell residence."

Back