Poll: Teddy is out of his leauge on Mt Rushmoore

Is Teddy out of his leauge with the likes of lincoln, washington, and jefferson?

• Total voters
80's music did suck for the most part. 90s music was excellent, however. With particular emphasis on 1998, which was the best year in music ever. Probably the iconic song of 90s rock would have to be Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden.
Except for a few minor exceptions, the last music that I have purchased was well before the the advent of the CD. Most of the CDs that I have purchased are to supplement my vinyl collection. You haven't lived until you've heard Marshall Tucker Band on vinyl.

Except for a few minor exceptions, the last music that I have purchased was well before the the advent of the CD. Most of the CDs that I have purchased are to supplement my vinyl collection. You haven't lived until you've heard Marshall Tucker Band on vinyl.

My parents have plenty of records, as well as 8 Tracks and regular cassettes. I have heard plenty of music on vinyl, although its been a while now...

My parents have plenty of records, as well as 8 Tracks and regular cassettes. I have heard plenty of music on vinyl, although its been a while now...
8 tracks are a rash on the history of music. Cassettes are only slightly better, and were useful only due to the necessity of listening to music while in a moving vehicle, and that vehicle had to have only two doors, a V8 engine, and preferably with a displacement of at least 350 cubic inches.

Well, I agree that Soundgarten, and Blackhole most especially, is awesome.

I would have to put the 70's where you have placed the 90's.

8 tracks are a rash on the history of music. Cassettes are only slightly better, and were useful only due to the necessity of listening to music while in a moving vehicle, and that vehicle had to have only two doors, a V8 engine, and preferably with a displacement of at least 350 cubic inches.

Actually, my dad once had a blue Ford Crown Vic that had an 8 Track player! But yeah, cassettes were definitely an improvement.

Back