Poll: Will the Stock Market be back to normal by November?

Will the Stock Market be back to normal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
March 23 was the bottom (so far) and the Recovery is in full swing.
Trump is depending on a good economy for re-election, so what is your prediction?

March 23 was the bottom (so far) and the Recovery is in full swing.
Trump is depending on a good economy for re-election, so what is your prediction?

I'm guessing you meant "back to normal" by election day. I voted no. I think it will hang low throughout the summer. No reason for it to go up until a cure or vaccine is found and business can go back to normal.

I thought he was a shoe in two months ago. Now I have no idea.

It will certainly be a lot closer than two months ago. Still, I think Trump has an edge as the incumbent. Biden is a nice guy but he's too old to break in as a new President thus giving Trump an edge.

My socially liberal, fiscally conservative, view says the market will not recover and DT will not be reelected.

It's a bad news / good news thing.

My socially liberal, fiscally conservative, view says the market will not recover and DT will not be reelected.

It's a bad news / good news thing.

LOL. More like the market stays down for another year and Trump is reelected because the best the Democrats have is Joe Biden? A bad news/bad news thing. :D

I'm guessing you meant "back to normal" by election day. I voted no. I think it will hang low throughout the summer. No reason for it to go up until a cure or vaccine is found and business can go back to normal.

There will be 30 million plus unemployed within the next week or two. Its going to take a very long time to bring those numbers down to even close to where they were before.

Back