Poll: Will the Stock Market be back to normal by November?

Will the Stock Market be back to normal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Up 492 today. I would imagine this makes a lot of Trump hating leftists sad. My guess is that as we move towards normalcy, the market will regain most of what it lost by early next year. By the end of Trump's second term it will be comfortably in the 30 thousands.

We hit bottom on March 23rd at 18,591.93 It has climbed 5,374 points even before we stop this buffoonish Government forced lock down on businesses.

What is your guess?

It's trending up today, tomorrow it might be trending down. I think we're going to be range bound for the next month.

Amazon warehouses in France have been shut down.

The ones in America are going great guns, taking virtually no precautions, and rapidly becoming mini epicenters. They will have to be shut down, sanitized, and new procedures put into place which are going to be costly and impact their methodology and efficiency. They simply cannot continue to ignore the problem and conduct business as is. Business as is has become dangerous to workers.

tenor.gif

It's trending up today, tomorrow it might be trending down. I think we're going to be range bound for the next month.

My prediction wasn't about next month. It was about the next 24 months. ;)

Take the bet Jack! You seem certain Trump will lose. I posted this back in June 2019 and can't find ONE leftist who has the balls to take it. I haven't changed my mind even during this Government created recession. How can you lose right???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...berals-are-strongly-encouraged-to-participate

Take the bet Jack! You seem certain Trump will lose. I posted this back in June 2019 and can't find ONE leftist who has the balls to take it. I haven't changed my mind even during this Government created recession. How can you lose right???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...berals-are-strongly-encouraged-to-participate

24 months? Wow! Have you considered getting a Job on Wall Street?

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Most of the people who voted for DT said they did not really like him.

I don't really like Biden.

No doubt most people who voted for Hillary didn't like her either but she was the one with a "D" after her name. Same for those voting for Trump. They aren't voting for the man, they are voting for the "R".

And I responded by saying I would bet you $1,000 and you would have to admit you were a poopiehead. You couldn't find your big boy pants to take the bet and banned me from the thread. You are such a light weight keyboard warrior. No guts. No willingness to put up anything of value.

Up 492 today. I would imagine this makes a lot of Trump hating leftists sad. My guess is that as we move towards normalcy, the market will regain most of what it lost by early next year. By the end of Trump's second term it will be comfortably in the 30 thousands.

We hit bottom on March 23rd at 18,591.93 It has climbed 5,374 points even before we stop this buffoonish Government forced lock down on businesses.

What is your guess?

"even before we stop this buffoonish Government forced lock down on businesses"

Why doesn't your President just tell everyone to go back to work, after all he is in charge. That would make you happy, wouldn't it?.

March 23 was the bottom (so far) and the Recovery is in full swing.
Trump is depending on a good economy for re-election, so what is your prediction?

Close, but not at prior level, however what will be noticed is the volatility, too many big swings in both directions

It won't be the economic indicator most relevant to the election, unemployment will be, and that will improve but still be crippling, there is no quick recovery as the Munch promotes

"even before we stop this buffoonish Government forced lock down on businesses"

Why doesn't your President just tell everyone to go back to work, after all he is in charge. That would make you happy, wouldn't it?.

It would, as "anything but the truth" implied yesterday he thinks all sanctioning should end, people go about there way as they did last Fall, and that people would eventually develop a natural immunity to the virus, after all, he sees it no more threatening than the common flu.

Of course the trade off of probably deaths is just the opportunity cost you got to pay, got to have his Walmart, gun shop, and Golden Corral

The Stock Market is looking 6 months ahead. Somebody thinks we will be in a better spot then ... than we are now. (You're in Bonds, what do you care?) :)

Based upon where our economy is now and will be in the months ahead there is no reason for the market to go anywhere but down

Based upon where our economy is now and will be in the months ahead there is no reason for the market to go anywhere but down

Don't bet on it, kinda ironic thing to say, but with the trillions of dollars the Gov't is pumping in, plus the additional dollars opened up by the Fed, the Market has enough liquidity to keep it afloat if not improving. Remembering 2009, with the infusion of similar dollars it rode a bull market up until this year even with a recession of historical proportions

Back