Poor Zappa - Waaaaaah!

I don't read anything Zappa writes. He strikes me as being kinda on the dumb side. :rolleyes:

ZappasAsscancer is acting up again. Every time he feels a twinge, he runs to hit the neg rep button.

I think it's his own personal symbolic enema. I wish he'd back away from the garlic fries and monster burgers.

Puh-Ewe-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Kiss-kiss Zappa! :eek:

ZappasAsscancer is acting up again. Every time he feels a twinge, he runs to hit the neg rep button.

I think it's his own personal symbolic enema. I wish he'd back away from the garlic fries and monster burgers.

Yeah, the disgusting pervert is always giving me negative reps. He doesn't know it yet, but Karma is going to bite him on the ass.

Look at the crybaby WHINE!!

What's wrong crybaby?

Can't take it when someone helps show everyone else just how shallow you truly are?

Whine some more for me ya gigantic baby!

Except for that 19 pound baby born in Indonesia last week, you've GOT to be the biggest whining baby I've ever known!

Look at the crybaby WHINE!!

What's wrong crybaby?

Can't take it when someone helps show everyone else just how shallow you truly are?

Whine some more for me ya gigantic baby!

Except for that 19 pound baby born in Indonesia last week, you've GOT to be the biggest whining baby I've ever known!

Hahahahaaaaa!

Asscancer's definitely made a whiney ass out of you Zappa. You pucker out the fat quivering lip of yours as the grease rolls down your fifth chin.

Neg rep me ALL you want. I consider it a compliment to be neg repped by you because it gives me the opportunity to show what a big PUSSY you are! Then you come here when I point it out and REALLY show what a PUSSY you are!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Please keep it up. Your little girl will be PROUD of her daddy, Teaching her how to screech!

Last edited:
Hahahahaaaaa!

Asscancer's definitely made a whiney ass out of you Zappa. You pucker out the fat quivering lip of yours as the grease rolls down your fifth chin.

Neg rep me ALL you want. I consider it a compliment to be neg repped by you because it gives me the opportunity to show what a big PUSSY you are! Then you come here when I point it out and REALLY show what a PUSSY you are!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Please keep it up. Your little girl will be PROUD of her daddy, Teaching her how to screech!

I get the feeling that zappa calling me asscancer hasn't had the effect he'd hoped for:

The ol' "rubber glue bounced off me and stuck to you" seems to to have been the case for the real mr. asscancer~~~

I get the feeling that zappa calling me asscancer hasn't had the effect he'd hoped for:

The ol' "rubber glue bounced off me and stuck to you" seems to to have been the case for the real mr. asscancer~~~

Gives a whole new meaning to there's a bug up his butt and it's eating him out.

Back