Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
I've come into possession of some highly sensitive documents on my recent visit to JPP National Headquarters. No, I can't elaborate and divulge 'Sources and Methods'.
Before going to Wikileaks, I wanted to run it past the JPP regulars to get further input.

I've come into possession of some highly sensitive documents on my recent visit to JPP National Headquarters. No, I can't elaborate and divulge 'Sources and Methods'.
Before going to Wikileaks, I wanted to run it past the JPP regulars to get further input.

Yes JackOff; you're a moron on steroids. Any other stupid shit you want to run by us.

QfMo0Ll.jpg

Being born in Bavaria casts suspicion on where your Loyalties really lie. (don't get mad at me if JPP has tapped your phone and found, well, whatever they found to put you on a 'Suspicion List')

Yes JackOff; you're a moron on steroids. Any other stupid shit you want to run by us.

QfMo0Ll.jpg

I thought there would be more willing participation in outing the Russians here?
Annoise/Dummkopf isn't a Russian operative per se. But he is an anti American operative. He blindly supports those who are doing grave damage to this country, from within and without.

Annoise/Dummkopf isn't a Russian operative per se. But he is an anti American operative. He blindly supports those who are doing grave damage to this country, from within and without.

I'm not so sure of that. He's done certain things that have put him at the Top of Jack's List. Course, I don't want to reveal just how much he is under scrutiny because, well, he might alter his behavior.
(let's just keep this on the down low, hush hush, secret, and you know ... just between us) --->wink<---

I'm not so sure of that. He's done certain things that have put him at the Top of Jack's List. Course, I don't want to reveal just how much he is under scrutiny because, well, he might alter his behavior.
(let's just keep this on the down low, hush hush, secret, and you know ... just between us) --->wink<---

Don't say "Down Low" ,in front of USF!

^ this from the idiot who bought into Russian collusion hook, line, and sinker.
You wanna explain that first before we start talking about policy positions??

Oh but you can't can you?
you keep me on ignore so you don't have to respond when i cut up your drivel.

Here's a clue for you, being totally lost.. Do you PREFER HUGE DEFENSE BUDGETS?
Because that's what you get when you view Russia in a hysterical position - just like you buddies in the Deep State do.

Russia is only there to oppose and war against. = Russiaphobia.

Not that I expect you to understand any of this much less respond; but your blind ignorance deserves a back hand slap.
if for no other reason then to show your mind is poisoned by your willful ignorance.
I wish you some mental clarity.

Do you feel Annata/Noise has another 'persona' here at JPP?

^ this from the idiot who bought into Russian collusion hook, line, and sinker.
You wanna explain that first before we start talking about policy positions??

Oh but you can't can you?
you keep me on ignore so you don't have to respond when i cut up your drivel.

Here's a clue for you, being totally lost.. Do you PREFER HUGE DEFENSE BUDGETS?
Because that's what you get when you view Russia in a hysterical position - just like you buddies in the Deep State do.

Russia is only there to oppose and war against. = Russiaphobia.

Not that I expect you to understand any of this much less respond; but your blind ignorance deserves a back hand slap.
if for no other reason then to show your mind is poisoned by your willful ignorance.
I wish you some mental clarity.

Back