Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to change my username yet again ( LV is gonna have a fit)- hopefully before Putin finds out about this.
I need the rubles

I've come into possession of some highly sensitive documents on my recent visit to JPP National Headquarters. No, I can't elaborate and divulge 'Sources and Methods'.
Before going to Wikileaks, I wanted to run it past the JPP regulars to get further input.
Communism is the only way.

-- The Left

GRU is not stupid enough to waste time on an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen frequently contributing members.

However, the organizations I believe are active on this board are Klan, Neo-nazis, White nationalists - and with the full support and toleration of this board's gate keepers.

GRU is not stupid enough to waste time on an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen frequently contributing members.

However, the organizations I believe are active on this board are Klan, Neo-nazis, White nationalists - and with the full support and toleration of this board's gate keepers.

If you support 'Free Expression', you have to support everyone's opinion being expressed. But ...
... it's good to know 'who is who'.

I thought there would be more willing participation in outing the Russians here?

I see Boris aka anatta aka noise is in the lead... Yay, go anatta....... Him & his evil sock lying detector are stealing the show.......

his cover was pulled last week, what shall be done w/ them??

Are you saying they are organized, more than just random haters shitting their way through cyber space??

How would you handle ppl/groups that hate??

I see Boris aka anatta aka noise is in the lead... Yay, go anatta....... Him & his evil sock lying detector are stealing the show.......

Being 'outed' is enough.

leave my fate for Putin to decide, comrade

Back