Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you saying they are organized, more than just random haters shitting their way through cyber space??

How would you handle ppl/groups that hate??

I do not have any definitive answers or unequivocal proof.

From reading this board I cannot help but reach the conclusion that is is far more likely that Klan members post here, than do agents affiliated with Russian GRU or FSB.

Klan are stupid. I do not think FSB is stupid enough to waste time on an obscure message board with two dozen regularly contributing participants.

GRU is not stupid enough to waste time on an obscure message board with perhaps two dozen frequently contributing members.

However, the organizations I believe are active on this board are Klan, Neo-nazis, White nationalists - and with the full support and toleration of this board's gate keepers.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

they are russo bot holes and cost about 12 cents an hour to run

Its the cheapest most effective program Putin ever devised

people READ and don't post

why do you refuse to understand places like this can reach many many people

these right wing idiots that NEVER admit to facts and always believe out right lies no matter what mountain of FACTS face them are NOT REAL PEOPLE

they are bots designed to drive Americans crazy and away from politics

face reality

they are not real people

Well it only stand to reason there are SOME.

I have posted at a few sites over the couple of decades I have been discussing politics on the internets

its the same everywhere

its a dead cheap program to disrupt American life

why anyone questions its reality is beyond me

Putin hit the gold mine with the internets

The nation he owns is crumbling

Oil is their main product

the world wants to phase it out because of the effects

Russia would gain better weather and less tundra with a global warming huh

ask ypur self why a commie dictator all of the sudden became a republican party hero?

there is ony one answer

the party sold its self out to Russia to support oil companies

hahahahahahahahahahahah

they are russo bot holes and cost about 12 cents an hour to run

Its the cheapest most effective program Putin ever devised

people READ and don't post

why do you refuse to understand places like this can reach many many people

these right wing idiots that NEVER admit to facts and always believe out right lies no matter what mountain of FACTS face them are NOT REAL PEOPLE

they are bots designed to drive Americans crazy and away from politics

face reality

they are not real people

I grew up around Russians my whole life, and have a pretty good nose for sniffing them out. Annata/Noise does not strike me as Russian.

There is no question that Russian state security services are active on twitter, facebook, other prominent social media platforms. Obscure message boards with two dozen participants? I have my doubts.

It comes down to this. I have to ask my which of these sounds more plausible to me.

1) Russian state security services are running a counter intelligence operation on justplainpolitics dot com.

or

2) Trump boot-lickers and Republicans are so devoted to Trump they are willing to betray their own country, make common cause with the Kremlin, and willfully participate in and disseminate Kremlin propaganda.

To me, the second option seems more likely.

I grew up around Russians my whole life, and have a pretty good nose for sniffing them out. Annata/Noise does not strike me as Russian.

There is no question that Russian state security services are active on twitter, facebook, other prominent social media platforms. Obscure message boards with two dozen participants? I have my doubts.

It comes down to this. I have to ask my which of these sounds more plausible to me.

1) Russian state security services are running a counter intelligence operation on justplainpolitics dot com.

or

2) Trump boot-lickers and Republicans are so devoted to Trump they are willing to betray their own country, make common cause with the Kremlin, and willfully participate in and disseminate Kremlin propaganda.

To me, the second option seems more likely.

you are no expert

this site gets LOTS of traffic

it cost the Russian next to nothing to operate in places like this

facebook is person by person

and they operate there

get real

read up on the penetration they did on facebook to swing the electoral college just right for a trumpy win

they go everywhere dude

they are here

all kidding aside,when I comment on on anything and it's not pure Russiaphobia, the goofs think that's odd.
Shows just how whacked out the US/Russian relationship has drifted towards confrontation

you are no expert

this site gets LOTS of traffic

it cost the Russian next to nothing to operate in places like this

facebook is person by person

and they operate there

get real

read up on the penetration they did on facebook to swing the electoral college just right for a trumpy win

they go everywhere dude

they are here

"read up on the penetration they did on facebook to swing the electoral college just right for a trumpy win"

I never questioned that. My post literally said there is no question Kremlin operatives operate on prominent social media like FB and Twitter.

What I question is if they are on this obscure message board.

In real life, I literally have not met one single person who would even know, or have ever heard of, justplainpolitics dot com.

I think Republican posters can be traitors to their own country if it benefits Trump - and I find that more believable that a Kremlin counter intelligence operation on jpp.com

Annoise/Dummkopf isn't a Russian operative per se. But he is an anti American operative. He blindly supports those who are doing grave damage to this country, from within and without.

it reflectively defends everything Russian

Its a russo bot hole

you can tel them by the way the NEVER incorporate new FACTS into its discussions

you can pummel it with FACTS that are undeniable for days

then the next day NONE of those facts have stayed in its "head"

that is an unhuman trait

the right here is FULL of those types

those are nit real humans

they are playing a part or are a written program

its why creative insults trip them up

these are bots folks

shitty Russian bots who serve only one decent purpose

their posts are billboards to replaster the truth over

they provide a way for REAL Americans to repeat the FACTS over and over to KILL their fucking lies designed to destroy all decent human contact

Im here to keep their lies from standing

Im here to make their lies embarrass any fool that would accept those lies

Its a public service

I never questioned that. My post literally said there is no question Kremlin operatives operate on prominent social media like FB and Twitter.

What I question is if they are on this obscure message board.

In real life, I literally have not met one single person who would even know, or have ever heard of, justplainpolitics dot com.

I think Republican posters can be traitors to their own country if it benefits Trump - and I find that more believable that a Kremlin counter intelligence operation on jpp.com

they operated on individual facebook accounts during the election

THEY TALKED TO INDIVIDUAL VOTERS ON THEIR FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS

dude wake up

they operated on individual facebook accounts during the election

THEY TALKED TO INDIVIDUAL VOTERS ON THEIR FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS

dude wake up

I cannot prove anything I am saying, it is just my gut reaction.

I think worth noting is that we are talking about social media. Some people have hundreds of facebook friends who they interact with, and influencing one person on facebook who has hundreds of friends could be an effective way of getting propaganda out.

Most liberals here are not going to fall for Kremlin propaganda. As for the rightwing contingent on JPP.com I am pretty sure a lot of them are anti-social, do not have many friends, do not have girlfirends, wives, or children, and are confirmed sociopaths. Targeting people without a network of friends is not exactly the premium way of disseminating propoganda.

Hello and happy first day of summer evince,

I have posted at a few sites over the couple of decades I have been discussing politics on the internets

its the same everywhere

its a dead cheap program to disrupt American life

why anyone questions its reality is beyond me

Putin hit the gold mine with the internets

The nation he owns is crumbling

Oil is their main product

the world wants to phase it out because of the effects

Russia would gain better weather and less tundra with a global warming huh

ask ypur self why a commie dictator all of the sudden became a republican party hero?

there is ony one answer

the party sold its self out to Russia to support oil companies

Well said.

why else would these people constantly deny all facts and call America a deep state yet they praise Putin and visit Russia

it reflectively defends everything Russian

Its a russo bot hole

you can tel them by the way the NEVER incorporate new FACTS into its discussions

you can pummel it with FACTS that are undeniable for days

then the next day NONE of those facts have stayed in its "head"

that is an unhuman trait

the right here is FULL of those types

those are nit real humans

they are playing a part or are a written program

its why creative insults trip them up

these are bots folks

shitty Russian bots who serve only one decent purpose

their posts are billboards to replaster the truth over

they provide a way for REAL Americans to repeat the FACTS over and over to KILL their fucking lies designed to destroy all decent human contact

Im here to keep their lies from standing

Im here to make their lies embarrass any fool that would accept those lies

Its a public service
Years ago, Dummkopf would point out that RT is a Russian propaganda site, and it isn't credible. That was before he was forced by his governor to go cold turkey off of opiates.

Amazing what delusions can do. Now he cites RT on a daily basis.

all kidding aside,when I comment on on anything and it's not pure Russiaphobia, the goofs think that's odd.
Shows just how whacked out the US/Russian relationship has drifted towards confrontation

:dunno: it seems pretty much as it has been since putin took over.......

why else would these people constantly deny all facts and call America a deep state yet they praise Putin and visit Russia

I will not begrudge you if you think the Russian state security services GRU and FSB are explicitly targeting jpp dot com.

I just happen to believe a more plausible explanation is that many conservatives are perfectly willing to be traitors to their nation, make common cause with and praise Putin and the Kremlin if they feel that by doing so their are protecting their hero, Donald J. Trumpf.

I have said for more than a decade that a lot of Republicans can and do willfully put interests of Party above interests of nation.

Back