Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

Possible Russian Operatives in the U.S.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will not begrudge you if you think the Russian state security services GRU and FSB are explicitly targeting jpp dot com.

I just happen to believe a more plausible explanation is that many conservatives are perfectly willing to be traitors to their nation, make common cause with and praise Putin and the Kremlin if they feel that by doing so their are protecting their hero, Donald J. Trumpf.

I have said for more than a decade that a lot of Republicans can and do willfully put interests of Party above interests of nation.

I don't think that some in the gop have an exclusive on putting party before country......

:dunno: it seems pretty much as it has been since putin took over.......
n a sense yes.. NATO expansion is always in the wind etc....but we were actually doing better until Crimea - that was the page turner.

I think you understand just how our meddling in the Euromaidan made sure it became a police riot
and then a revolution ( yet another Ukraine color revolution)

long story short - these events threatened the Russian lease on Sevastopol -and forced the annexation

n a sense yes.. NATO expansion is always in the wind etc....but we were actually doing better until Crimea - that was the page turner.

I think you understand just how our meddling in the Euromaidan made sure it became a police riot
and then a revolution ( yet another Ukraine color revolution)

long story short - these events threatened the Russian lease on Sevastopol -and forced the annexation

Yes, & of all the things it is Sevastopol which was always Russian since they threw the turks out on their ass...

Anatta, Noise, and Terri are Russian or Russian-paid operatives.

The rest of the far right are too fucking stupid.

Yep, that one is tricky, clever, anatta aka noise aka dukkha~ sounds like a Russian name if I ever heard one!!!! SHort for Dukkhazjovic but all the girls in St Petersburg, Russia just call him Dukkha for short is always scheming, he gets paid by the post........

If trump gets reelected he will get a big bonus & a trip, all expense paid vacation w/ three guests~ Trinidad for Carnival, Aruba & 5 days snorkeling & deep sea fishing in Belize..

Yep, that one is tricky, clever, anatta aka noise aka dukkha~ sounds like a Russian name if I ever heard one!!!! SHort for Dukkhazjovic but all the girls in St Petersburg, Russia just call him Dukkha for short is always scheming, he gets paid by the post........

If trump gets reelected he will get a big bonus & a trip, all expense paid vacation w/ three guests~ Trinidad for Carnival, Aruba & 5 days snorkeling & deep sea fishing in Belize..

Anatta actually lives somewhere near St Petersburg. :cof1:

Back