Post the best looking girls you can find!

btw, debate over:

001-sophia-loren-vogue-int-3sep-credit-getty-images.jpg
No its not.

Audrey_Hepburn_1956.jpg

Not sure if you are just kidding.

IF you are not...my comment would be that I could not be turned on by either of those two on a bet.

If you are...it was funny.

Meh....you guys are milque toast. I like exotic looks and curves. The plain Jane next door is nice but doesn't do it for me. Keep in mind these are just my idea of cute/pretty...this isn't my idea of "HOT".

Stop. You've made your preference clear over a period of years. You claiming Audrey is like me claiming Tyra.
Huh? I'm married to an Asian woman...but it's not a fetish.

If I have a preference it isn't racial. It's size. I prefer short curvy women. As sir mix a lot would say...36x24x36? Only if she's 5'3".

However Ms. Hepburn was Hors catégorie.

Talk about girl on girl...

...there was a woman on the Rachel Maddow Show last night who writes for the WSJ...pretty in my opinion. She was dressed in black like Maddow, and for some reason while watching and listening (she was very bright, just as Maddow is bright)...at some point imagined them doing the thing together.

n_maddow_cobrien_180725_1920x1080.jpg

I watched that too and had the same thought. We are sick.;)

I watched that too and had the same thought. We are sick.;)

I guess we are...although I am pretty sure the woman that Maddow lives with musta looked at that exchange...and thought the same thing too.

Rebecca was doing a lot of smiling at Rachel...and Rachel was doing a lousy job at seeming to be impervious to the smiles.

In any case, Rebecca O'Brien is super in my estimation.

I guess we are...although I am pretty sure the woman that Maddow lives with musta looked at that exchange...and thought the same thing too.

Rebecca was doing a lot of smiling at Rachel...and Rachel was doing a lousy job at seeming to be impervious to the smiles.

In any case, Rebecca O'Brien is super in my estimation.

Maybe all three of them...nevermind.

Back