Post your favorite nostalgia stuff.

w6WOUug.gif

Stuff that will have nostalgia flooding. It can be anything. Toys, arcade games, consoles, whatever from the 70's and 80's. 90's will be fine. I loved Lemmings. That was 90's PC game.

I'll start with one.

Catching lightning bugs that we kept in old jars with holes punched in the lids, just for a little while. Right before you had to come in for the night, you let them all fly away.

My grandpa was a part of the caboose crew. Sometimes we gathered to watch him go by on a road, waving that lantern

Me, my cousin and he used to build railroad tracks and tables with those little trees and such at home. Fun times.

Stuff that will have nostalgia flooding. It can be anything. Toys, arcade games, consoles, whatever from the 70's and 80's. 90's will be fine. I loved Lemmings. That was 90's PC game.

I'll start with one.

g4ApqnJ.jpg

I miss the days when you could say shit and there wasn't a cunt snowflake leftist around every corner just waiting to be offended.

I miss the days when you could say shit and there wasn't a cunt snowflake leftist around every corner just waiting to be offended.

I miss the days when I could find anyone in the street to have an intelligent conversation with.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollkuda View Post

a121478533d2b7281e003d45c7c6f674.jpg

Back