Post your favorite nostalgia stuff.

giphy.gif

That was a cool toy.

I used to bring my lunch to work in my Scooby Doo lunch box.

You would be actually surprised at how many of my colleagues were jealous. My Scooby lunch box got compliments all the time.

I used to bring my lunch to work in my Scooby Doo lunch box.

You would be actually surprised at how many of my colleagues were jealous. My Scooby lunch box got compliments all the time.

When I was a kid our lunch boxes were made out of leaves our moms sewed together with the sinews from saber-toothed tigers that our dads got. lol

When I was a kid our lunch boxes were made out of leaves our moms sewed together with the sinews from saber-toothed tigers that our dads got. lol

I always wondered what saber tooth tiger steaks tasted like.

As for lunch boxes, My Little Pony might be up your alley. I will keep an eye out for you!

I always wondered what saber tooth tiger steaks tasted like.

As for lunch boxes, My Little Pony might be up your alley. I will keep an eye out for you!

LOL! My oldest daughter had one of those. The cool kids when I was in grade school and middle school had Beatles and Monkees on theirs. There were Flintstones and Jetsons ones too. Bet those are worth something now, eh?

LOL! My oldest daughter had one of those. The cool kids when I was in grade school and middle school had Beatles and Monkees on theirs. There were Flintstones and Jetsons ones too. Bet those are worth something now, eh?

I am not sure what the monetary value is on kitsch like that, but I think there is a niche market for it! People our age love that kind of nostalgia. Pretty sure there were a couple colleagues who wanted to steal my Scooby lunch box!

For some reason I hated Jetsons and Fred Flintstone just annoyed me. My affinity was for Spiderman, Johnny Quest, and Scooby Doo, with a dash of Roadrunner mixed in.

Back