Post your IQ test scores!

Easy, son. No doubt your daddy can buy you better software.

Indeed.

hGnR5E6.jpg

I haven't had an IQ test in years, but over decades,
it came up with unbelievable consistency between a low of 138 and a high of 142.

That's not super territory by any means--my daughter tested at 155--
bit it's definitely in the human range.

It's not a negative trumpanzee score.

As long as it doesn't have Rod Jeremy in it. God I hate that guy. I bet he smells.

Smell or not, he fucked a lot of women.

Maybe our resident stable genius can explain it:
IQ.jpg

Pretty bad image copy. When I was younger it was a little higher, but I don't have any faith in these things. Don't expect any of the lying worthless shit stains to participate.

I don't put much stock in those sites.

My IQ is probably around 130 to 140.

I wonder if it scores you high in order to tempt you into paying for more info? I recall taking that test (same site name, anyways) a couple of years ago. It said mine was 151 or 153, I don't remember. I do know there's no way that's true! lol My actual professional-from-school test says 130, and that was when I was in h.s. I'm sure after years spent on political forums, with all that toxic exposure to cretins, it's probably 123 or something. :laugh:

I wonder if it scores you high in order to tempt you into paying for more info? I recall taking that test (same site name, anyways) a couple of years ago. It said mine was 151 or 153, I don't remember. I do know there's no way that's true! lol My actual professional-from-school test says 130, and that was when I was in h.s. I'm sure after years spent on political forums, with all that toxic exposure to cretins, it's probably 123 or something. :laugh:

Of course. Any person with above average IQ would figure that one out. :D

And yes sometimes after repeated exposure to posts here on JPP, I suspect my IQ has been reduced to between 80 and 100.

So you should be able to recreate that pretty easily, no?

Of course. Any person with above average IQ would figure that one out. :D

And yes sometimes after repeated exposure to posts here on JPP, I suspect my IQ has been reduced to between 80 and 100.

So y'all take the test or it's just poopy lips. :D

I ain't gonna judge ya harshly. This is more of a diversion from politics where people can be human, you know?

Just If you do, use your JPP handle and one of the free emails, and take a screenshot of the email while open.

It's too short to be a real test. But it has some of the same questions as a real one..

Also it's free and you can put your handle on it.

I tried one earlier to test it, and it totally fucked me. No results, tried to open popups and all kindsa crap.

At least this one's not invasive! :laugh:

Last edited:
Abused women. Yes. He is in prison I think?

I hadn't followed, but you're correct: He's up to his fat ass in sexual assault charges. Seriously? This guy gets all the pussy he wants, but he needs to force women to have sex?

He's about 68 years old and I doubt he'll ever get out unless he's dying of cancer or something and strapped to a bed.

Drinking copious amounts of alcohol like your friend TOP from Amazon will help fix that. ;)

I hadn't followed, but you're correct: He's up to his fat ass in sexual assault charges. Seriously? This guy gets all the pussy he wants, but he needs to force women to have sex?

He's about 68 years old and I doubt he'll ever get out unless he's dying of cancer or something and strapped to a bed.

He's just upset that no women want him.

5760fcc8205130c5d08bc3518dbbdd0c.gif

Back