Post your IQ test scores!

I hadn't followed, but you're correct: He's up to his fat ass in sexual assault charges. Seriously? This guy gets all the pussy he wants, but he needs to force women to have sex?

He's about 68 years old and I doubt he'll ever get out unless he's dying of cancer or something and strapped to a bed.

I'm betting that didn't happen. Ron Jeremy is not the rapey type.
Maybe it's because he skewered Miley Cyrus's crap song.

Do you think an old man like that can really hold a woman down and violate her? I don't. She has to let him or it's not happening.

Dude's had so many women for 3 fucking decades, and all of a sudden 4 bring him up on rape charges in recent years? I am not buying it.
Ron ain't getting a damn thing unless they stop and spread it before him ready and waiting. This is a common sense thing.

Last edited:
No. I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting another email addy but took the test just for fun.

Have you not heard of 10 minute email?
All mailboxes are disposed, once your mailbox has been deleted no one will ever be able to access it again.

Private inbox
We do not provide custom mailboxes. mailboxes are randomly generated. once your mailbox name has been used it will not be used again. Others are not able to read your mail.

Refill in time
You can extend the time within mailbox effective time. You can set up to 100 minutes.

Recovery
Your just-expired mailbox can be recovered before it is removed from the system.

Mobile support
We have a dedicated website for mobile devices, you can easily use our service on your mobile device.

Domain changed
We replace the domain name every 45 days, to avoid some admins blocking our domain.

https://10minutemail.net/m/?lang=en

Go for what you know. Can you draw a hexagon?
Yes, but the rules of the test don't allow it. Did you use a paper and pencil?

"Instructions for the IQ Test
You must work mentally.
Do not use pencil or paper or a calculator during this test.

Be ready to determine whether the statements that follow are true or false.
You will have to click either a true or a false button to indicate your response.

The test is timed, so work quickly, but take enough time to consider each question seriously.
Correct answers are more important than the time.

During the test, you must read and respond to a total of 38 statements.
You may take as long as you wish, but if you complete the test quickly, your score will be increased.
If you are very slow, your score will be lower.

So, be ready to concentrate and think fast!"

taking an internet IQ test and posting the results on a politics board........obvious proof of a low IQ......
Yet participating in such a thread without posting a score is obvious proof of a cowardly POS faux Christian. LOL

Yes, take the scores with a grain of salt since it's a short test. Yes, take the scores with a grain of salt because it can be taken multiple times and people might cheat by using paper or calculators. The main thing is a little fun. The test is an indicator, not a certainty.

I'm guessing you are slightly above average. Did you ever complete any college?

Yet participating in such a thread without posting a score is obvious proof of a cowardly POS faux Christian. LOL

Yes, take the scores with a grain of salt since it's a short test. Yes, take the scores with a grain of salt because it can be taken multiple times and people might cheat by using paper or calculators. The main thing is a little fun. The test is an indicator, not a certainty.

I'm guessing you are slightly above average. Did you ever complete any college?

obvious proof your claimed IQ is overstated......

Meh. At least I posted one. IMO, most of my posts are in line with my stated IQ. If RB 60 or Darth Omar posted a 130 IQ, wouldn't you be screaming "BULLSHIT!" since they are obviously lower than your own?

You did? Oh! Was it 127?

You fudged the screenshot real bad.

I believe you, but cannot accept that as the pic lacks your handle.

I'm betting that didn't happen. Ron Jeremy is not the rapey type.
Maybe it's because he skewered Miley Cyrus's crap song.

Do you think an old man like that can really hold a woman down and violate her? I don't. She has to let him or it's not happening.

Dude's had so many women for 3 fucking decades, and all of a sudden 4 bring him up on rape charges in recent years? I am not buying it.
Ron ain't getting a damn thing unless they stop and spread it before him ready and waiting. This is a common sense thing.

Oh look, it's the time-honored Incel "she asked for it" defense. :rolleyes:

Back