Prayerful faces

I think I've decided on the Pink Razor v3. Its free. and I really only have to pay for accessories like the blue tooth head set and car charger. Plus my monthly bills only like $32.

I'm cheap. what can I say.

I think I've decided on the Pink Razor v3. Its free. and I really only have to pay for accessories like the blue tooth head set and car charger. Plus my monthly bills only like $32.

I'm cheap. what can I say.

I like the razor phone. 32 dollars? Wow, mine is a lot more than that. But it's pretty much the only phone I use, for personal and business, so...

Damo you stock is doing fine without our purchasing a iphone :)

Do you believe him? Does he care if for the rest of the month, I have no money for food or rent, or, and God forbid, moisturizer? Nope. All he cares about is trying to get me to buy a 600 dollar phone.

Buddhists.

I like the razor phone. 32 dollars? Wow, mine is a lot more than that. But it's pretty much the only phone I use, for personal and business, so...

That's the plan's cost with my company discount. I'm going to stick with getting a free phone that has a camera and call it a day. Besides, I may be needing one with my company soon, so if I do, I'll let them foot the $200+ for one.

Do you believe him? Does he care if for the rest of the month, I have no money for food or rent, or, and God forbid, moisturizer? Nope. All he cares about is trying to get me to buy a 600 dollar phone.

Buddhists.

they are known to be materialistic swine.

I got the Motorola "Q", not only was it free, but they actually paid me to take the phone. I got $150 off on a phone that, with the two year deal, cost only $100, I wound up only paying $50 for a bluetooth headset for what should have been a $300 phone and $100 bluetooth....

Go to the actual Verizon store, the salespeople get desperate and will give you some good deals.

I'm not impressed with verizon at the moment. They charge you minutes for calling your voicemail even though in network dialing is supposed to be free. That annoys me.

I think my blue tooth headset is only $40 and the car charger is $30.

I'm not impressed with verizon at the moment. They charge you minutes for calling your voicemail even though in network dialing is supposed to be free. That annoys me.

I think my blue tooth headset is only $40 and the car charger is $30.
I've never been charged for any minutes with my Verizon service. I mean they keep track of them still for some reason, but it doesn't matter, I never have even gotten close to going "over".

I've never been charged for any minutes with my Verizon service. I mean they keep track of them still for some reason, but it doesn't matter, I never have even gotten close to going "over".

I used to. I don't anymore though.

I got the Motorola "Q", not only was it free, but they actually paid me to take the phone. I got $150 off on a phone that, with the two year deal, cost only $100, I wound up only paying $50 for a bluetooth headset for what should have been a $300 phone and $100 bluetooth....

Go to the actual Verizon store, the salespeople get desperate and will give you some good deals.

Yep, that's how I got my great phone in the first place. That's why I didn't order a replacement over the phone. I'm going down there the first night I get a chance to.

My nephew is just out of surgery, and he's fine! I'm so relieved. I know everyone will think I am a retard, he was just having his tonsils out, but I have been soooo uptight all morning.

I feel really happy.

Back