Prayerful faces

Hello? How old are you, Donny's age? You are the one who taught me what QFT means, like two weeks ago. You better get some ginko.
Oh, I remember... But that doesn't mean you wouldn't know what CS means... I can't assume anything.

Oh, I remember... But that doesn't mean you wouldn't know what CS means... I can't assume anything.

Well, now that I found out what you thought it meant, I might leave the board.

I mean, the filth that has touched, my until now, pure, PM folder.

And to think that you would imagine that's what I meant by CS.

SF, Damo has a very dirty mind, obviously. CS meant "cellphone stealer". You can totally take my word for it.

Well, now that I found out what you thought it meant, I might leave the board.

I mean, the filth that has touched, my until now, pure, PM folder.

And to think that you would imagine that's what I meant by CS.

SF, Damo has a very dirty mind, obviously. CS meant "cellphone stealer". You can totally take my word for it.

:bs:

Before Tiana sticks her nose in with some big, story (could she be any more of a drama queen?) about how "obscene" CS was...the truth is, I was using the initials of "cellphone stealer".

Sure you were! :cool:

And so was I.:whome:

What was hers? I see nothing in the thread with her name on it.

It wasn't on this thread, it was a different meaning of "QFT". Which I will not repeat, I've had enough dirt for one day, thank you.

On the bright side, wait until I get to tell BB that you sent me a filthy PM, instead of vs vsa for once. He is going to be sooo jealous, my life won't be worth ten bucks when he finds out.

Sometimes old people don't remember stuff that well.

I didn't mean you though.

HUH ?
Remember what ?

Actually having altzheimers might be nice with Bush and his gang in control.

Ignorance can be bliss, it works for bush supporters.

Back