Prayerful faces

Oh, I'm sorry. That's worse, because someone invaded your space.

What's even worse is the cops agree that it's someone who knows me and knew I kept cash at the apartment, and that I would be out of town for the weekend attending a friend's funeral in another city.

People are shady fuckers, but what can ya do.

My nephew is just out of surgery, and he's fine! I'm so relieved. I know everyone will think I am a retard, he was just having his tonsils out, but I have been soooo uptight all morning.

I feel really happy.

Nothing 'retarded' about it. I was a basketcase when my kids were having their wisdom teeth removed, needing anesthesia. Totally normal, for a worried mom or aunt.

Nothing 'retarded' about it. I was a basketcase when my kids were having their wisdom teeth removed, needing anesthesia. Totally normal, for a worried mom or aunt.

A lot of people tend to down play getting your wisdom teeth removed. That was serious stuff for me. I was out of commission for a week and it was not pretty one bit.

A lot of people tend to down play getting your wisdom teeth removed. That was serious stuff for me. I was out of commission for a week and it was not pretty one bit.

Just had mine done last year.

Laid out for 3 or 4 days solid, hurt for a week.

What's even worse is the cops agree that it's someone who knows me and knew I kept cash at the apartment, and that I would be out of town for the weekend attending a friend's funeral in another city.

People are shady fuckers, but what can ya do.

Sorry to hear about it, but you really should not have any republican friends.

Just had mine done last year.

Laid out for 3 or 4 days solid, hurt for a week.

I took a week off and thought my face went down a lot. When I got to work everyone took one look at me and went "ohhhhhhhhh......" It was not an attractive time in my life.

People are shady f^&%$s, but what can ya do.

You need some new friends! :eek:

I think I've decided on the Pink Razor v3. Its free. and I really only have to pay for accessories like the blue tooth head set and car charger. Plus my monthly bills only like $32.

I'm cheap. what can I say.

The RAZR sucks.... well at least the speakers do.

AND.... I must say, I am curious.... someone PM me what CS stands for... or post it here if it is not too obscene.

Before Tiana sticks her nose in with some big, story (could she be any more of a drama queen?) about how "obscene" CS was...the truth is, I was using the initials of "cellphone stealer".

Before Tiana sticks her nose in with some big, story (could she be any more of a drama queen?) about how "obscene" CS was...the truth is, I was using the initials of "cellphone stealer".
Right... I already PM'd him with the real meaning of CS.

Right... I already PM'd him with the real meaning of CS.

I looked CS up in the dictionary, and there is no "real meaning" of CS. What you PM'd him is something that you just fancifully decided it meant. And, as you are one of the many people who did not write this post, you have no standing, sorry.

I looked CS up in the dictionary, and there is no "real meaning" of CS. What you PM'd him is something that you just fancifully decided it meant. And, as you are one of the many people who did not write this post, you have no standing, sorry.
I used the standard "messageboard" meaning of CS, I've seen it used many times before. Methinks the more defensive you get the more unbelievable that "cellphone stealer" story is getting...

:D

I used the standard "messageboard" meaning of CS, I've seen it used many times before. Methinks the more defensive you get the more unbelievable that "cellphone stealer" story is getting...

:D

LOL. What the heck is the standard messageboard meaning of CS? Come on tell me, I really don't know.

Back