Earl Butz
Ivan Chesnokov
Ivan the Terrible
msanna
Village Idiot
Wear Wolves
Seeendipity
Sponge Bob
You know what makes me sick? You know what really burns my gizzard and makes me want to ride bareback on a procupine? It's people like you who can't spell.

My name is Buttz. B*U*T*T*Z!! That's spelled with two T's you floor mopper. I'll make that spelling easy for you to remember. My name is spelled like your face looks!

Buttz out.

WHAT FUCK IS THIS? TWO IVANS? WHO IN FUCKING HELL THINK THEY CAN BE SECOND IVAN? IVAN WISH HE HAD EVEN BIGGER FONT TO EXPRESS RAGE OF 1,000 SCREAMING COSSACKS! NO MERCY SHALL BE SHOWN!

Handling modkills:

I anticipate a few slackers this round. Personally I think the way to handle it, is that if lets say 2 people haven't voted at EOD, instead of watermark just offing both, he runs a random number generator on them. Having a 50% chance of being modkilled should still be enough disincentive to not slack.

but seriously guys, don't fucking slack off. If you don't vote I will fucking murder you.

Handling modkills:

I anticipate a few slackers this round. Personally I think the way to handle it, is that if lets say 2 people haven't voted at EOD, instead of watermark just offing both, he runs a random number generator on them. Having a 50% chance of being modkilled should still be enough disincentive to not slack.

but seriously guys, don't fucking slack off. If you don't vote I will fucking murder you.

IVAN WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS BE TRIED.

also as a reminder, you don't get modkilled if village reaches majority before you get a chance to vote. it's only if the vote goes to the EOD without a majority lynch where you will be modkilled for not voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back