Cornelius
Clem
Earl Butz
Ivan Chesnokov
msanna
Village Idiot
Wear Wolves
Seeendipity
Sponge Bob (i am assuming this is legit, watermark please correct if wrong)

looks like we still have a slacker. FUCKING MAKE A NAME slacker!

(or it could be me that hasn't made a name and I am using this to throw everyone off O_O )

Sponge Bob = real
Bob the Brawny blacksmith = real

IVAN CAN SEE HE ALREADY IS WINNING IN GAME OF DECEPTION.

SURE, IS ONLY YUGOSLAV COPY TYPE BUT IS STILL PROUD DESIGN OF SERGEI SIMONOV. THIS IS LIKE SENDING HIM BIRTHDAY CARD WITH SEVERED OFF THUMB OF DAUGHTER IN ENVELOPE. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERGEI! I PISS ON ALL YOU CREATE!" LARGE MOUND FORMS OVER SIMONOV'S GRAVE BY CONSTANT TUMBLING OF HIS ANGRY CORPSE. IS FAULT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

That was a joke about the Modkill penalty for declaring no role obtained. Wouldn't that be awesome if I got myself Modkilled before the game even started?!!? :awesome:

next order of business, we touched upon this briefly, but should ones "true username" be revealed upon death along with their role? or should the true username be kept a secret till the end?

Why is Billy being such a pussy? He dropped out of football, as well. :(

Well for one more than a few people on my ignore list are playing. I'm not taking them off. Plus I think I'd just drag the game down if I did with my hatred. And 3rd I've been IP checking everyone like crazy so I know who everyone's alts are already.

i already have figured out half the list I am pretty sure. it's a novelty, I doubt it will prevent people from hiding their identities much.

roles dont go out to wed n00b

I thought I was going to send them out monday? Oh well.

I'm going to do everything at the last minute, btw. Also, I've been sleeping so absurdly late that I'm now sleeping absurdly early, and I generally wake up at 12 am. So the game will have to be from 12 until 4.

next order of business, we touched upon this briefly, but should ones "true username" be revealed upon death along with their role? or should the true username be kept a secret till the end?

Secret - revealing the names of those who die, will ultimately allow the true names to be discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back