pre werewolf discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do what I want, fuck your rules, man! What I want right now is to go sailing. Biking is perfectly respectable though, and I'm probably going to bike too, in the freezing cold, just because. And always, as I do this, I shall think "HAHA, this may be uncomfortable, but Grind would be dead if he tried this, up in shitty frigid Mass." We Mississippians are a hardy, proud folk, and make the best of or shitty circumstances.

What Oblast do you guys want this to be in? Leningrad Oblast? The Jewish Autonomous Oblast?

Man, isn't it awesome that I'm 24 and basically have my own house and sailboat to myself? Not many 24 year olds can say that. Man, if only I had a girlfriend, a job, and didn't live in Mississippi, my life would be perfect.

Man, isn't it awesome that I'm 24 and basically have my own house and sailboat to myself? Not many 24 year olds can say that. Man, if only I had a girlfriend, a job, and didn't live in Mississippi, my life would be perfect.

Mississippi isn't that bad. At least it's not Ohio.

Actually I was waiting on a slacker, who only just recently sent me their alt, and I couldn't start until then. Taking that into consideration, I'll now send them when I feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back