Prediction: Zimmy Verdict!

Zimmy: Guilty or Not Guilty

• Total voters
total horseshit and I guarantee that if someone had you trapped on the ground and started pounding the shit out of you, your first thought wouldn't be to escape, it would be to do whatever you could to your attacker to stay alive. you are a lying idiot sociopath for even trying to put that bullshit out there.

No, she would not think that way.
She would immediately try to figure out what Barbie would do.

when you are reporting something and the 911 operator tells you we don't need you to do that it means don't.

BTW this guy KNEW that they instruct neighbor hood watch people to NEVER confront people.

Just observe and report

For Desh and others who are hard of reading and short on comprehension:

HE WAS NEVER TOLD TO NOT GET OUT OF HIS CAR BY THE DISPATCHER.

I hope that helps.

I did that already....either in this thread or another. Provocation does not apply here. Zimmerman was safely.in his car, and.according to his own words....Martin was circling his car. That was Zimmerman's cue.to.get.the fuck out of Dodge....turn.the key, and drive off. In order to use provocation as self defense, you can't have theopportunity to retreat...if you have that opportunity....you MUST use it, or else.self defense goes out the window.

Thank you; because maybe this will stop the liars from trying to say that Trayvon was PROVOKED by Zimmerman.

Thank you; because maybe this will stop the liars from trying to say that Trayvon was PROVOKED by Zimmerman.

You moron....I was.talking about Zimmerman...but you knew that. Once Zimmerman left his car after Martin was circling it...Zimmerman became the aggressor.

Why did he leave the safety of his car? Oh yeah....because he was.PACKING.

You moron....I was.talking about Zimmerman...but you knew that. Once Zimmerman left his car after Martin was circling it...Zimmerman became the aggressor.

Why did he leave the safety of his car? Oh yeah....because he was.PACKING.

You moron - Trayvon ran off; ergo: no more provocation and just because you don't like what someone is doing, is not provocation for an assault.
Therefore: Trayvon was not provoked; but he was acting like a thug.

I hope that helps.

And he was never told not to follow him. The dispatcher which is not a cop, said "you don't have to do that". Of course they were asking him for detailed info as well.

The lefties want Hispanic blood. It is shameful

You moron - Trayvon ran off; ergo: no more provocation and just because you don't like what someone is doing, is not provocation for an assault.
Therefore: Trayvon was not provoked; but he was acting like a thug.

You moron....Zimmerman had no reason to follow him after the circling of the car. Acting like a thug is not provocation to go looking for a confrontation knowing you have a loaded weapon.

Last edited:

I hope that helps.

Dumbass.

HE WAS TOLD NOT TO FOLLOW MARTIN.

I hope that helps.

DISPATCHER: Are you following him?

ZIMMY: Yeah.

DISPATCHER: OK, you don't need to do that.

You moron....Zimmerman had no reason to follow him after the circling of the car. Acting like a thug is not provocation to go looking for a confrontation knowing you have a loaded weapon.

You moron.
Who is aliases??
It was in your original post; but you edited it at the same time I was responding.

Trayvon had no provocation to confront and then assault Zimmerman.

You moron.
Who is aliases??
It was in your original post; but you edited it at the same time I was responding.

Trayvon had no provocation to confront and then assault Zimmerman.

You moron....I corrected Loaded...auto correct.

That was after Zimmerman decided play cowboy. When Trayvon was "circling the car", Zimmerman should have drove away. That was his chance to retreat, and he blew it. Then he doubled down on stupid and got out of the car and followed him...so notbonly didn't he retreat, he pursued.

You moron....I corrected Loaded...auto correct.

That was after Zimmerman decided play cowboy. When Trayvon was "circling the car", Zimmerman should have drove away. That was his chance to retreat, and he blew it. Then he doubled down on stupid and got out of the car and followed him...so notbonly didn't he retreat, he pursued.

You moron - How do you get from aliases to loaded?

And this was after Trayvon decided to play thug. When Trayvon ran away from the situation, then he had his chance to leave and he blew it. He then doubled down on stupid and confronted Zimmerman and then assaulted him. So not only did Trayvon not take advantage of his ability to leave; but he decided to confront Zimmerman, in a violent manner.

You moron - How do you get from aliases to loaded?

And this was after Trayvon decided to play thug. When Trayvon ran away from the situation, then he had his chance to leave and he blew it. He then doubled down on stupid and confronted Zimmerman and then assaulted him. So not only did Trayvon not take advantage of his ability to leave; but he decided to confront Zimmerman, in a violent manner.

Don't ask me....ask my kindle maybe I didn't put a space between a and loaded...then it showed up as aloaded which I just had to correct from aliases

Zimmerman should have never gotten out of the vehicle...and if he didn't have the gun, I'd bet he never would have. But he did...and that's when Zimmerman changed his role from "provoked" to "aggressor".

Don't ask me....ask my kindle maybe I didn't put a space between a and loaded...then it showed up as aloaded which I just had to correct from aliases

Zimmerman should have never gotten out of the vehicle...and if he didn't have the gun, I'd bet he never would have. But he did...and that's when Zimmerman changed his role from "provoked" to "aggressor".

Trayvon should have never returned to "confront" Zimmerman and if he didn't have a thug mentallity, he never would have. But he did...and that's when he assaulted Zimmerman and forced Zimmerman to defend himself from the "aggressor".

Trayvon should have never returned to "confront" Zimmerman and if he didn't have a thug mentallity, he never would have. But he did...and that's when he assaulted Zimmerman and forced Zimmerman to defend himself from the "aggressor".

Zimmerman.should have.never pursued Martin.

Yeah...like I said....you're purposely being obtuse....fuck.you.

My-my-my.
I see you have just decided to resort to your usual abilities, when you find you're arguments won't hold water and you're not allowed to just run around in circles.

It was to be expected though.

Back